Hi Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYMJ

Reaction score
I am new to this forum. I have a website dedicated to the jobs that legalization will bring to NY (and other states) and I am passionate about what legalization will bring for the jobs, economy, social justice/criminal justice and health care across the country but especially in New York. I enjoyed reading your posts and I look forward to learning more about growing marijuana.
Best to you all. NYMJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Me Too !--NYMJ Welcome to MP -- I'll need to check out your site !-- I'm in Texas and we got a mmj law that helps no one but I believe they gonna open it up after the 1st of the year !-- We got no weed infrastructure at all !-- I been angling to be in on the ground floor when it does !-- If U need these people in NY we gonna need them here !-- When it comes to growing the knowledge lives here !--

Hello everyone! My name is Roy Sanford. I am the member of cannabis consultants in Canada. We provide the skills and expertise to interpret the new regulations and help develop a comprehensive plan to acquire a commercial production licence from Health Canada to produce and sell cannabis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back