Hi Im chepasa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pajero

LIfe Student
Reaction score
Hi every 1 i am finding it a little hard 2 work out this site i keep trying 2 ask questions but not sure if they are being posted anyhow here i go again......Well i have a 3mwide x 4mlong by 3m high room which i am growing in i am using 2 x 600 watt hps lamps with luca grow bulbs i am using 8 litre pots on trays with perlte hand watering....This is my second crop under these conditions i used bag seed the first time and ended up with approx 2 pound from 9 girls i cloned my favourites and thats what is in there now so im growing 9 cloned girls they seem 2 be some sort of sativa indica cross with nice fruit anyhow my questions are is 9 girls 2 many in that space or could i grow more remembering i am using 8 litre pots i also am flowering them when they are 2 ft tall the 2 600 seem 2 penetrate as i found the last time all the way 2 the bottom also i have 2 set up a seperate grow area because the clones are getting 2 big 2 be kept in a 2 door cupboard under a 400watt sotagro and i want it set up so i keep putting clones in the flower room non stop can some1 please help me with the best way 2 go about this also if you think i am wasting space using the pots please tell me the best system 2 use for the space i have so 2 recap flower room is 3mwide x 4 m long x 3 mhigh and i have a 3x3x3m spare room with the 2 door cupboard i use for veg also any advice on how 2 get more should i keep them smaller or try sog please help also i m using 2 x uf-310 allvent fans for intake and exhaust any help would be muchly appreciated xxx Chepasa p.s what would be the most i could get out of a flowering room that size with 2 x 600w hps and with what system p.s i know it varies with strain but ball park figure xxxxthanks love you all

:ciao::welcome: Depends on what type of garden you want. I f you want a sog or a scrog or lst or top or just go for a single cola grow your space all depends on that type of growing and plant number but by adding a new plant every two weeks should do the trick for you I take clones when they are about 4 weeks into flower giiving them 4 to 5 weeks under cfl then under 18/6 till I get the height I desire

UKgirl420 said:
do you mean tou want to flower and harvest a continually ?
yes i would like 2 keep it going continually what would be best way also my clones are about ready 2 go 12 -12 i took the cuttings on the first week of flowering of previous crop they all have pistils growing out of tips they had these from very beginning like they just declared female does this mean i took the cuttings 2 late or is that fine ...the plants seem 2 be doing great its just my first time cloning and im wondering when should i take the cuttings o the clones now or the same as last time ....my worry is that because they have already declared even though im still on 18-6 im worried they will be 2 far into flowering if i do it in the first week of 12-12 or is it a problem that they have declared already ...i red that if you take cuttings 2 late they have 2 grow through the flowering stage which can slow things down....so does it matter that my clones have pistils i think thats what they are called (the tips and all the flower sites have the odd white hair ) did i stuff up or is that all good .....p.s ill send some pics tomorrow ......love ya all xxxxxxxxxxxxx chepasa:)

Hey Pajero,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

Latest posts

Back