Hi, i'm Dizoelio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizoelio

Reaction score
What's up, starting my grow journal this weekend, Figured i'd say howdy to yall. My grow has been going exactly two weeks as of this Monday the 6th? Anyhow, thanks to this forum I have beutiful 2 week old plants. I've taken a few pics, and you will be able to see my grow room go from ghetto fabulous, to MTV Cribs Fabulous.

I've taken pictures from the seedling stage on. Except it's hard to take pictures the first week because they were so small. How do you guys adjust your camera settings? I have a 5 megapixel Panasonic, it's great but for small stuff I get light blurs, or freaking out of focus. Anyhow now that they are larger I would love to hear your opinions on the plants. So look around for the grow journal, I plan to have it up before the two week aniversary since they popped up out of the soil.

:welcome: to MP. Glad to have ya here and look foward to your grow and helping any way we can. :aok:

Welcome to MP!
Dizoelio....think you will enjoy this site as much as we all do. Very peaceful and lots of info here. :)

Latest posts

Back