Hi I'm New !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi i'm Melissa,

So a few months ago i had gotten this brilliant to grow some seeds. It wasn't because i wanted bud it was more of a science experiment. So i took some seeds from my Bf . I really don't know what they are, probably **** regs. But i wanted to see if i could grow them from the light out my window because it's the only room that's the brightest.

I started them off in a seed starting trying and just kinda left them there for a good while because i didn't have any soil or pots to transfer it. Well months later i only have one left. I water it like a normal plant and go on my way. Now if i knew it was a better strain i would be looking up care and all that , but since it's my first time i'm ok whatever it's a learning experience.

So this is how it looks just with my window light. Granted i know it probably doesn't get enough light . I had cut some fan leaves off so others leaves can grow and get light and this is what i got. Idk if it's male /female , idk strain,

weed1.jpg

weed2.jpg

weed3.jpg

welcome to MP :)

it's alive, can't say much more than that as for it's sex ;)

sorry Melissa, but you will not get any good smoke out of that guy/girl.

When your ready to get lights and do a serious grow set up and we will be glad to help you out.

I know it won't get anything good , i don't care much if i do. I'm not gonna trying to grow just experiment. It will cost way to much and i don't have space to set up a grow station and all that. I just want to see if it could and i'll be happy with that. I just like the process of growing something. Plus the electricity bill would be crazy.

quik move it to a window! :p how old is it??

hey it grows wild in the world, i'm sure with detail windows would work given time of year sun angle etc... but feeding cant just water it :( that just will not help them they nedd food like you ;)

ebay nutes some one can help off how old it is but it needs food and will provide clones if female ;) not much to smoke there, if female 10x plants maybe ;)

don't get discouraged this is a great site you have a plant, thats all that matters ;) just hope its a girl if not we can get u there next try

Welcome.It looks pretty good for a window grow.If it was safe,you could tuck it outside somewhere in the sun away from any night time light sources and in about 10 days you will prob see some flower action.Dont let the Martha Stewart type growers discourage you to much because your grow is not fancy enough for them.A big pot,some sunshine,and a little pee or Miracle grow will work wonders.

Melissa, i didn't mean to discourage you, growing a plant is a wonderful thing. I just wanted you to have something at the end of your grow. Green mojo, and please don't pee on your plant, ick.lol Best wishes.

Hey guys,

No I'm not discourages just experimenting on growing. I do give it miracle grow from time to time. And yeah I started moving it into my closet, which is pretty light tight since I used to develop roll film in it. It's been in there at nights for almost a week. Yeah I also need to change the pot it's in, it's been root bound but funds are low. I'm not quit sure the age but I think I started planting in April they kinda got a lil neglected in may (sister opened window at night was too cold most of the plants started to die. So I figure it's on it's natural schedule. It's been cloudy n rainy over in the northeast and nights have been freakishly cold so I move it to a warmer spot. If I flowers I definitely know alot more next time around. I went in blind no research until now. I just pretty much used my knowledge on growing other plants.

Well guys it's a male plant. It started growing pollen sacks and it's blooming the prettiest little flowers. I decided i took care of it this long might as well not kill it. What confuses me is now i have white hair growing from the top most area of a plant like a female. I'm wondering if i have a hermie .

Rosebud said:
Melissa, i didn't mean to discourage you, growing a plant is a wonderful thing. I just wanted you to have something at the end of your grow. Green mojo, and please don't pee on your plant, ick.lol Best wishes.

:yeahthat:

pee on plants?!:eek:

tell me how you really feel? :rofl:

SmokeyMcPott533 said:
Well guys it's a male plant. It started growing pollen sacks and it's blooming the prettiest little flowers. I decided i took care of it this long might as well not kill it. What confuses me is now i have white hair growing from the top most area of a plant like a female. I'm wondering if i have a hermie .

:confused: Male plants don't grow flowers--just pollen sacks. Could you post up some pictures?

If you used a bagsed, it could well be a hermie. I am thinking that the lights schedule was probably not strictly adhered to and there may be a light leak in the space you are putting your plant at night.

Welcome yual must be poular! Most new folks get one maybe two welcomes yual got standing ovation? Yual must be known from other sites reckon and that's great yual moved to our fireside friend ;) Wish ya well pilgrim hope yual make friend and contribute as needed to those needin ;)

BWD

Hey,

Yes I will send some pictures. They just need to be resized.
And to the last post nope I'm 100% new n only written this little portion on this forum.
I've kinda gotten lazy taking care of it since it's not a female. It's kinda dying now tears. But pollen is on the leaves. I really don't know what I can do with it ,so I'm just going toblrt it go through it's natrual process

Latest posts

Back