High Everyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elliek

Reaction score
"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a" opps sorry, got carried away and that tune just stuck in my head.

I'll try again, I'm Elliek, a new member to your forum and not used to posting so try to bear with me.

My facts: I don't buy, sell or give away the most wonderful plant that's been handed down to us from our forefathers and of course it all began with the living spirit. It's a crime that most places in the world have repressed and jailed our fellow community menbers for using this gift from nature. I have theory that we would all still be in trees if one of the first humans hadn't picked a mushroom, sacred catcus or one of the hundreds of other mind enlighting living plants that gave us ideas... it goes on & on.

Anyway I'm a strick medicial user of our plant which I truely beliieve is everyone's to use as pleased.

Unfortunately I live in a country that has laws that make the USA's laws look like the plant has been legilized. This is ture, it would make front page news if someone here were to get found growing a couple of plants just for personal use.

Although I don't live in the USA I was lucky that my parents could afford to send me to school there where I was first introduced to my most favorite mate, Santa Maria Gold (loaded with seeds, if I only knew!) back than, so now you can guess that I'm not a teeny bopper.

I'll be asking the community for help in the future with my LW2 beans.

I've been enjoying the posts and learning from all of you.

Be safe & careful.

"Going to hell in a hand basket, 'least I'm enjoying the ride"

Bye Elliek

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

:farm: :ccc: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!:ccc: :farm:

Gb

Latest posts

Back