Hola, Como Estas!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KeepsTen

Reaction score
Okay, so thats about all the spanish I know, but just wanted to introduce myself and see how you all were doing (thats only polite right?).

I just bought some rockwool cubes to start germinating some seeds I had pulled out of random bud here and there over the years. Ive sprouted some before for fun to see if you could, and thought... "hey, why not just gow these suckers?"

Well, now im hooked. Just ordered a lumatek digital ballast, 600w system, and gonna build an aeroponic system for my plants.

Im sure ill be here often, so just wanted to say Hi. Ive been lurking the forums for the last two weeks or so and decided, this is where id want to be.

Decided I would start a grow journal, as that is probably the easiest way to get views/help from my system.

The link will be in my Sig.

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place

Yeah seriously, it wasnt much of a competition was it?

Thanks TheBest as well, checked out your journals before I joined. I love how there are so many examples, not just explanations. Good luck on your grow bro, ive got a ways to go.

Latest posts

Back