Holy Flouro Grow, Batman!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't you just love those kind of friends who are willing to give you tons of free seeds? Lifesavers... :D

The plants genes probably helped you out quite a bit, but im sure any old seed would turn into decent MJ plant using flouros. :cool:

How old are your plants, the pics of the ones you just posted in the white pots?

Flouros are not a bad light by any means.
I am doing a grow right now with flouros and it is going well.

I am also looking into a HPS/MH mixed ballast system just for the fact that you will not reap the amount of buds or the quality of buds that these lights will bring you.

I say use what you have at the tips of your fingers,,,Then thin about moving on to something better......look at a few of the grow logs and see the diff? JMO though.:cool:

The new ones popped about 4 days ago. Germinated in a paper towel and distilled H2O for 40 hrs. Transplanted into 64oz cups till about week 6, then into 3 gl pots for remainder. Might try 2 gl pots this time around.

True, I will not have a yeild with Flouro like I would with HID, but the cost is a third or better, and SO MUCH LESS damaging to the ozone with Flouro.....

Stores where I live don't sell HPS or MH lights. I know lights is where you should spend the most money but I believe flouros are a decent replacement. I'm not really looking for massive yields... I just want to grow :D.

BTW I can't wait til I get my seeds, you can be sure I'll start a grow journal.

-----

Don't forget that flouro bulbs hardly heat up...

right on, whoa. Keep me up to date. I am interested to see others have the same sucess with an all flouro grow....

Will do as soon as I get them and get them under the lights, I'm really anxious to start up a grow journal. It's going to seem easier knowing everyone will be here giving me tips along the way.

*dunno I might wait til ground break, kinda boring looking at dirt...*

Nice..

do you have a picture of the whole plant??
And if you can, can you put something next to it,
to give it scale.

thanks..

btw, do you know the strain?

I am just wondering what sources/thoughts you have behind the thinking that HPS/MH light systems have an effect on our ozone?:cool:

I don't even have them planted yet... :D

I said I'm still waiting on the seeds, and no I'm not quite sure about the strain yet.

Im talking about this pic, surely its not been only four days since breaking soil from seed?

Or is it a cutting? :eek:

11SEPT07_002.JPG

Wow didnt think those type of lights where useful for growing:holysheep:. You have me thinking now. I just spent alot of money on a 400w hps system. When i can get a 4ft fluro and get a daylight light and make a row of plants. Anyone know why HPS lights are better then these fluros?

HPS and MH have a much higher lumen output than flouros, thus giving you a bigger yield. I'm not certain how much bigger (weight wise) but if you don't really care to much about increasing your yield through lumens I'd just buy some flouros. You can go to just about any store and buy 4ft. light fixtures for the bulbs. I'm planning on increasing yields through ferts or somethin.

First of all....
MrPuffAlot: Here you go. Bottle is a 2 litre, sitting on a 2 gl pot. Plant is in a 3 gl pot.....

11SEPT07 004.JPG

Now, JeSus:
I lied to you unintentionally. I have too much crap written on my calender......
Seeds were germinated 11 days ago (two days).
9 days in the dirt, 7 of which have been above ground.
Sorry I led you astray....

Latest posts

Back