Holy Sheep!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, i took a few pulls from the blunt,s et it down. I got a good stone going, imma take a shower and then imma go take quite a few more pulls off the blunt and then imma chill with you guys. See ya soon!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

dang dude i dont got cool places
like that were i live but if i drive
for a good 25 minutes theres head shops
and stoner places,
i hate that were i live they dont support
stoners with what they need:(

Rain rain go away....come again some other day. :(

My front yard is one big puddle.

Yeah, it's raining pretty bad here too. But just think how much your marijuana plants are going to come out after this rain and the sun comes in a bit!!! and if it's like that every time it rains, get the hubby to unload about 2 truck loads of dirt and level it out, then plant some grass seeds. haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

You can't tell but its pouring in that pic and the streets are nearly flooded.

It's rained almost a full month here. It's time to stop! :D

My plants are loving it though.

;)

Smoke anyone? imma go show this blunt who's it's roller! haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

SmokinMom said:
You can't tell but its pouring in that pic and the streets are nearly flooded.

It's rained almost a full month here. It's time to stop! :D

My plants are loving it though.

;)

really mom i really wouldnt like
to live were u do i really dont
like rain at all...

lol raining is pretty relaxing if you ask me. Just too much of it gets annoying cause it can bog down plans.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Well this is a freaky rain. Usually during the summer where I am it's dry as heck. Atleast it keeps the temps down a bit. ;) And the draught is over!

yea i kno i dont mind rain as much
if i didnt have a dog that goes crazy
and is affraid of when it rain or thunders
he goes nuts and is jumpin around and when
ur tring to sleep and he wakes u up it
just bugs the pooty out of me:D
so now ya kno why i dont like the rain ;)

and her plants are in good care! lol. So it's not such a bad thing after all What are you guys and girls up to?

lol. Well i guess i do. That would be pretty annoying. All the dogs i ahd that were scared of thunder would just come lay down in the room with me. once it was with me it was calm. they'd just go hide when it thundered and i was with them.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

a nap? aww. Alright mom, enjoy! hope to see ya back when your beauty nap is over haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back