Holy Sheep!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
afternoon ya'll.... feel like i haven't slept but.. hey hope you all did...

Hey pranic! and too bad ya didn't get the sleep ya needed! i'm just worn. 4 hours of sleep and work, but nothing like a nice high to take my mind off being tired. I'm gonna smoke after i jump in the shower. Showers seem to take away my highs lol, and so does eating, so i eat before i smoke or shower before i smoke. And i fi eat before i smoke i don't get the munchies! lol

~Burn One~
Dewayne

mmm food... i'm gonna go make some waffles yeah that sounds delish...

lol if you say so. I'm gonn fry up some seasoned curly fries haha! i love fries =)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

ya'll are makin me hungry looks like
im goign to have to make some
eggs and sasages:D

oooh those sound even better... now if only i could find my friend sam sam, and he could hook me up with some of his homegrown... it smells just like cucomber and like honey dew melons.. it's sweet tasting and oh so sticky... and damn that ____ will get ur *** stoned.

Nice. I have some pretty good weed from my last crops and it does a damn good job of stoning me =) and then on top of that i get weed from friends often for free because i smoke them up lol. So i get a decent variety.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

heh, imma run up to the store for some blunt wraaaps and a drink. Be back in like 20 ;)

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

Lol, i used to go to hardeeds every day with my grandpa when i was younger when they had a hardees in this town. They took it out and put burger king in. PFFFt lol. Hardees was better.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

lol, to be honest i don't really care for too much fast food anyways. It's Just something good for if you're on the go or driving somewhere ya know. Quick, easy, and it does the job. THe best fast food are like checkers, sonics, Arby's, Zaxby's...umm dunno lol but those actually have decent foods. And of course Dairy Queen if you're wanting a tastey ice cream haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Dewayne said:
Lol, i used to go to hardeeds every day with my grandpa when i was younger when they had a hardees in this town. They took it out and put burger king in. PFFFt lol. Hardees was better.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

yea dude thats what happened to me
but beside getting a burger king we
got a Arbies which is really good
but hardees is still better..

haha, zaxby's is waaaaaaaaay better than chic-fil-a.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

i dont really eat fast food that much
only really when im stoned and dont want
to make anything else to eat.

haha yeah, either way man, at least you got to settle with arby's, we got crappy ol' burger king which might i add lacks some cleanliness in there and it's so nasty somtimes i'll just wakl out. I can't stand to go somewhere and their be ketchup and nasty wet napkinds all over the drink area or like, trash left behind ugh. It's really gross lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

yea dude i kno what ya mean whenever
i go to a fast food place it always takes
me a few minutes to find a nice clean
spot:D i hate gross stuff like that but
the only fast food place i will eat sober
is Taco Johns thats a stoners classic
food were i live.

Haha, stoner places, hmm. Back in maine, there used to be a cool little place named "wake and bake cafe" the owner had a smoke room in the back, a little 6x6 cement room lol. If you knew him well enough you could use it, if not i guess it was just a reg cafe. But it didn't matter, at the bars in maine they'll be smoking outside on the deck. One called "the myrtle street tavern" good bar, i used to chill there all the time. And "time out pub" lol.

But wake and bake cafe was awesome lol. There was another stoner store around that area named "Cosmic Charleys" lol it was like a head shop, gift shop, and more! haha

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back