Holy Sheep!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, money does make things in life easier, buuut not everyone has it. But i do see people that have little money survive better off than people who do make a lot more money. My grandma for example, she doesn't make much, but she survives well, she has everything she needs and then some. Dad, military for 18 years, close to retiring, makes pretty good money, he doesn't have much to show other than his house, car, and whatever else. He blows prolly 5 thousand a month at bars just buying him and his friends drinks. Stupidity because if i had 5 grand a month to easily spend there's no way i'd put it all on weed and friends. Prolly easily put 4 grand up each month for savings and being able to spend 1000 a month isn't too bad. 250 a week. That's enough for gas - alcahol - whatever you want ya know.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I'm always behavin', you know that mom! lol

~Burn One~
Dewayne

yeah i could live off of of 5 grand a month easy.. a few 100 for my habbit.. 1500 for bills.. and the rest i could save or invest.

heck i could even live comfortably off of 3000 a month...

Yup, i've always learned to save and stuff. I mean i'll still shop cheap just because of how my grandma taught me when i was younger. She always showed me how to shop for the deals and etc haha. She taught me how to cook too, good thing though! :p lol it's like she taught me the things that halfway get me to survive in life haha. Good grandma =)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Yeah, most definately. It just depends, some people don't like to save, not to mention my fathers name haha. But he gets what he needs done but doesn't spend the rest wisely, although i'd try and spend wisely and put away the rest. I already put in 100 dollars a month into the bank. I have since i was a kid. I reckon it'll be pretty big with interest and all by the time i'm 55.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

yeah my parents taught me all the stuff too... my only problem was since i started working i should have saved the money i made in my teenage years i'm tellin ya.. just summer work alone in 8 years just summer jobs i made about 30g's if i woulda invested that in a retirement fund... i woulda been a zillionaire by the time i was 65

but i was young and dumb.. spent every penny.... go figure. but even still i'm young enough to start a retirement fund and still end up with a mill... but i'd prolly end up workin till i'm 75

after that age i plan on being a lazy bum...

It'll be a good retirement fund anyhow huh? i'm hoping so. I guess i'll buy a house with it with cash one day lol. But i'll prolly be putting in 500 dollars into investment a month here soon, i just havent changed the automatic withdrawl thing yet.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

haha. Well i wanna be retired and everything by the time i'm 55 LATEST.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

yeah you'll have a nice chunk of change when ur ready... a nice chunk i tell ya. and when you buy that house.. you should invite me over... we can christin it with a huge clam bake in ur living room lol...

Lol,sounds lke a plan ;) I'll have a special smoke room in my house anyways, no need for the living room haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

eventually i will have my own house.. 2 rooms in it will be designated to smoking.. i'm going to paint one room completely black and put white stars all over it.. and stick a black light up in there... and put a black couch in... and the other one will be a zen room.... :)

haha. Yeah, i built a smoke room with my friend one time. It turned out great, we've had all kinda parties in there!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

not yet... but nature surly will call before i head to bed

lol i see. There needs to be more people here, Dankerz you active? mom?

~Burn One~
Dewayne

i think this thread is offically dead.. night ya'll... i'm loggin out of the forum.. see ya'll in the afternoon

Latest posts

Back