Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I quit going to the doctor because all the poison they have given me - I am not a fan of withdrawals -- I did the addiction thing - It only leads to withdrawals or death --
I'd go to the clinic if I had an infection or some respiratory crap I couldn't kick -- but I don't trust doctors !--I am not a good patient !- I participate in my health care - I been where U go when he says just take these pills - It ain't pretty !-- I ask too many questions or sit there nodding my head thinking-- U are so full of **** !- I ain't doing that !-- That one medicine said one the side effects of taking it was "anal leakage "-- How sick do U have to be to take something like that ? -- Side effects might be worse than the drug or the disease ?-- Plus the doc who prescribed it might be full of more **** than a Christmas turkey !-- 3 minutes after he enters the exam room he already knows what he's giving U !-- He only sees several dozen patients a day - U are just a number not a priority !--The important thing to him is that bonus big Pharma gives him to push thier brand of **** !-- No U shouldn't have generic U need this brand name right here !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone. Tired. Working with co worker who came out from S Carolina to help me. I have a pile of work and I'm not getting any younger. Gave him a bud of mimosa, lol. He got real high. So I gave him a bud of sundae driver. Heading to Healdsburg tomorrow, 6 am.

Hey Zig !-- U still working nights ?

That Mimosa is good weed Umbra -- He should have been impressed-- I'm still looking around to see what kind of quality these people can afford !-- I'm gonna need a market !- The nephew got a small market - We can build on that just take some time !--

Gloman, my wife has taken Xanax for quite a while and was also taking norco for her back pain...the doc finally said, hey you shouldn’t take those together so now she takes Paxil and Norco....she’s pretty good about not abusing but I worry just the same and try to get her to use pot instead...she does for sleep but she does not like to get high...(I do)...Xanax will just make you sleep as far as I can tell...
I agree with ya on the dementia stuff, I think I’ll tell my kids to read up cuz I went through it with my dad and I guess I’m next and it would be nice to have a conversation about it first so they know what to expect...hopefully I can trust my kids and I’m not so sure about the doctors...

Hey everyone. Tired. Working with co worker who came out from S Carolina to help me. I have a pile of work and I'm not getting any younger. Gave him a bud of mimosa, lol. He got real high. So I gave him a bud of sundae driver. Heading to Healdsburg tomorrow, 6 am.
I haven't tried Mimosa or Sunday Driver but I was just reading about them. Is it true they consider Mimosa to be a strain that is good for freshman smokers? It's Clementine x Purple Punch, correct? I have tried both of those and neither would I have recommended to a newbie. I'm just wondering b/c I see you guys talk about it. Is Sunday Driver in the same ball park? That sounds like a real relaxing stone.

Good Morning OFC... I agree on the Xanax and Lortabs ...seen them abused for years around here...avoid if possible. When they are abused in high doses the user starts speeding it seems. Our medical profession is based on the $$$ and your health is not their first concern as Keef mentioned. The Lortabs have acetaminophen in them and damage the liver... friends who drink and do them ended up with Hepatitis and Interferon treatments. They released a new report on Dementia couple weeks ago...Inflammation high on the list....stress...diet...lack of activity. 30 minutes daily exercise lowers the chance of dementia by 60%...I know of no drug that can give that kind of results ...not to mention other positive effects from it. My Mom died at 61 from Dementia and strokes and never smoked or drank but did take antidepressant... as it progressed she would think it was 2 of me...always worrying about the other boy. I would try to explain to her there is only one...she would tell me no its another one here. Her condition was empty nest syndrome...never adapted to life after the kids left. Off for a walk....Have a great day the cannabis way !

Morning OFC !
I'm one of those that have a speedy reaction to narcotics - up to a point-- Vicodin didn't touch my pain so it was right up to Norco -- Less Tylenol more narcotics-- Then Oxycodone- Settled in on time released Morphine - Well it was time released when U want it to be !-- They also threw stuff at me like Xanax and muscle relaxers --I was a binge drinker too -- It's a wonder I survived it !-- There were times I ran low on narcotics and even used junkie tea ( steeped dried poppy pods )-to keep the withdrawals away -- Ain't no way to live ! --
Wake and Bake - Let's do this day !

Lol
Yall are right on the money with the benzos and narcotics!
I had to deal with narcotic addiction on a couple different occasions. I'm not easily given to slavery which is what I call addiction.
In my old age I've acquired a Full respect of these drugs and even though they are still necessary on occasion Ill Never let my guard down again.
I looked up the negative effects listed on Xanax and I can't believe its a legal drug! Its a KILLER!
Keef
I still use jukie tea. Its way too nasty to use much of but it sure does help when you can't move and just want to cry ya hurt so bad. I grow just enuff poppies for my own and they are beautiful.

What up G ?-- True dat !-- There's a time and place when drugs like narcotics are necessary - I would take them but only short term - Maybe a week max !-- Junkie tea nasty ?--
They do not understand Cuz -- I do !-- Tell U something -- Scratch them poppy pods a few days before U take them down -- Make a stronger tea -- be hard to abuse junkie tea !
I do pretty good if I take my high THC coconut extract regularly - Needs some high CBD weed in it but I'm an old stoner I can handle the buzz - It does slow me down though !-- I'm old I'm supposed to slow down anyway !- I think we got scattered showers moving in again today-- I'm still a little sore from the move and fell out a window and got scraped up some installing that window AC -- How U fall out a window installing a window unit Keef ?-- It's difficult but I managed to get it done -- Left arm let me down when I needed it !--

Morning OFC!! It's rainy here, rained all night. Thank Jeebus the window rolled up finally. I took some of the Peyote Critical to some friends sitting in hard times. 20 minutes after lighting up everybody was relaxed and calm. Anyone who has tried it complains there's barely a head high so I have to repeat it was made for oil. But shortly after they realize they got less aches and they're noticeably happier. I smoke it and forget where I left my brain.
I whole heartedly agree that addiction caused by doctors is modern day slavery!!!!!! Change is coming tho guys, it's a coming.
G-man, dementia is setting in on my mom. Some days she thinks I'm her husband. Some days she is in love with a Nigerian scammer pretending to be a Spec Ops American in Syria whom is going to take her away to a million dollar home, yet he has her wiring money and sending I-tunes and Amazon gift cards. Somedays she's just violent and mean. It's very hard to watch and live with. She no longer showers or cleans up after herself. Doctor's seem to not care.

Dang bro! I don't mean to laugh at your pain, but I can't help picturing you fall thru. Come on.....that's funny like wil-e-coyote realizing he stepped off the cliff. I hope you didn't get too hurt.
Yeah I know we aren't supposed to talk of such things but I've found in general, any natural plant used as intended is beneficial. Its MAN that messes things up by "improving" on Gods design.

Nov
I hear ya about the doctors!
In the beginning they asked me if I was gonna be there and take care of her meds n stuff which I have No problem with but the mood swings are difficult. Last week she swore to her family ( who only sees her for money) that I wanted to kill her and came down to my living area and stole my 9mm. Some days are better than others.o_O
Doctors don't care as long as somebody else is there for the dirty work.

G -- Straight up Wiley Coyote !--and fell into stuff too -- I'll recover - Back is stiff -- Got some scratches and bruises - Nothing bad or permanent--- I'm to that sore now where I'm moving slow but need to move some to loosen everything back up -- Gonna be in the 90s today with high humidity -- Maybe I need to lay up another day --It hurts when I do this !-- Can't think of anything that just has to be done today !--

Good morning Friends
e38182e47f987be5d54a6f569dde23c9.jpg

Enjoy this day!

Is it Friday already? Not to sure about that but it is a good day to get high! I been enjoying a nice cool morning with some off and on rain.
Just sitting on the back porch with coffee and GSC watchin a crane fishing for his lunch.

Hey Burnin1 -- Dude it's Thursday -- Let me hit what U smoking real quick ?--
Was that Nov or HP asking if Mimosa is good for a novice ?
I've grown several things from seed I got from Umbra -- I don't think he grows anything for a novice ?- He do nothing but potent Dank from what I have seen !---All his stuff I've grown had one thing in common -- I call it The Umbra Frost !- I need to walk over and get a pic of those White Indica stumps -- They've revegged and steady growing limbs - Gonna make all the clones I need ! -- I thought about starting some seed but decided against it for now -- Too hot and I'll have the time to do all sorts of **** waiting on a 1st crop of WI-X BBSL to come in ! --

We smoke a neuroprotectant every day, we aren't getting no stinking dementia. Get that out of your pretty little head, as my dad used to say.
Good morning all. Umbra, glad you got some help. Keef, you sound good. Gman, keep hanging in. HP, all the rest of you, hi and hugs.
Mimosa, i have those seeds someone gifted me. I will pop them this winter.
So, we have a new patient, a 12 year old big 157 lbs boy that has autism and doesn't speak. He watches youtube and eats fruit loops and chicken nuggets, that is all... we seem to be finding out as all of us true hippies knew, that thc may be the big help not cbd for this condition. The doctors have given up on him but his parents haven't. They have studied cannabis and thinks it will help him. Wouldn't that be wonderful? He is in the south of course. Keef, if you need a niche 1:1 thc cbd might be what you need to help all the kids in texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back