Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning pharmers...
I have my 3 plants in the back yard and they get sun till about 3pm then I move them to the side yard where they get sun till sunset, then back to the back yard for morning sun...earlier in the year they do okay in back but in October...no such...only reason I started late is because I grew some autos early, that turned out to be a waste of time but we live and we learn...

Last edited:
Having some trouble with pressure in my face today !-- Breaking your fall with your face never goes away !-- Weather must be changing -- I decided I need to get off tobacco and back on an e-cig !-- Ash trays are nasty !-- Except for ash trays for weed ! --

Hi Everyone. I’m back. Got some amazing stories to tell. Last year I got harassed by my local code enforcement. So instead of growing medical marijuana I decided to grow medical Tomatoes. Took over three months to bait them in....got it on video and posted it on YouTube. Over 100,000 views. Search YouTube:Yuba County Tomato Raid.
3 months later I got the young punk code officer Chris FIRED!

Dis what we doin out here this afternoon...that and samplin a little green...
C80D4DB2-670C-4C56-BEC5-A9A4F86155FD.jpeg

I got an empty primary fermenter in the grow room -- I need to learn to make beer -- I don't drink but I'd like to learn to make it !-- I should catch on quick I know how yeast work -- Might wait until I get the new place ?-- I'm looking around for a secluded something-- Might be an auto repair shop or some other reason to restrict access ?-- I don't want U walking up on my hemp farm ! -- Dank dank hemp !- Found a way to set up a temporary bloom to sex these plants -- Then I bring them back to veg and start cutting on them !--
On a brighter note the nephew got a building moved that was keeping him from fencing the crackheads out !- So he can have his Barney Fire gun back !- Got to keep a bullet in your pocket !--
We put the fence up and then Precious can have the run of the place !-- She a big dog !-- She bite U gently on the hand and take U to the nephew for his decision on your fate !-- I do not know what she do if U fight back -- I did not !-- Now me and her are buddies !-- She not gonna like being fenced off from her swimming hole !

Was that Aggie ?-- How U been Cuz ?-- Bout time to come back to Texas and grow some big weed !-- I found Jesus and quit growing that evil marijuana --I'm a new man I strictly grow hemp now ! - That wide leafed Indoor Indica hemp !
It's a specialty hemp !

Ordered a pipe and grinder today. We roll like children
Bro came and took down the remainder of my plants. Gave him all the bud I was going to make hash out of also. He’s making oil. And also bout an oz of dried bud cause he’s the best. Pretty much all cleaned up now. Just waiting for my stuff to dry enough so I can jar and cure. Looking at seeds for next year already. I luv outdoor growing ❤️

What’s up guys. Been on the down low kicking my county’s ass. Had to play hard ball and get class action law suits filed. By doing that got a big target on my back now. All good though. Did you check out my tomato video. It’s classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back