Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gday OFC hope you all havn a cracking day , tried my hand at raising some seeds couple weeks ago before I went bush , had 6 seeds a mate gave me couple years ago Big Cheese I think he called them , put 3 in tissue paper in a warm spot 1 sprouted but curled up and died couple days later , I thought maybe the seeds were to old so threw the other 3 into the missus vegie garden didn't plant just chucked them in , nice surprise today 3 little seedlings healthy as ,gunna transplant into pots today ,

Morning OFC...Ms Rose wishing you a clean report when you get it. That is the out of control that I like there Nick...I like em bushy and bawdy. I took mine out of the room yesterday to turn them and re position....now 2 of them are the Bodhi Lemon Afghan and a Lemon Hash Plant. I was greeted with a smell of fresh juiced Lemons while moving those strains....if that is in the flavor when smoked its going to be a delicious experience. Wishing All a fine and dandy Sunday!

images (4).jpg

good morning guys ,,,,nice down here this morning ,,,,low 60"s,,,,perfect weather for an outdoor wake n bake ,,gonna make me another tea ,,,roll me a joint and head out doors with the dogs ,,,they also seem to like the cooler weather ,,,it will get into the high 80"s today so ill enjoy this great morning while I have it ,,,,stay safe and be well my friends,,, I like the new avatar 2re

Hey Zig -- Enjoy the morning !
Gloman so U putting together a grow plan ?--My plan is to adapt to the circumstances-- The realtor is looking for me a place and I'm ready too ! -- I'm about where I wanted to be --Got a set of clones rooting for my 1st run and collecting my girls -
Evening Crocket !-- U got spring --we got fall -- U got nighttime -- we got daytime--

Good morning fellow old farts! Yesterday was a big day, made an epic journey to the architectural salvage yard for a 30x77 five panel interior door (found it) and the matching Victorian hardware (got the last set!) And then the giant thrift store for curtains (found some nice ones!) And then more painting... getting caffeinated and baked before I head back up my ladder for another hot date with the trim brush! The house repairs never end, they just go in circles!

Attachments

• 20191019_204633.jpg
    20191019_204633.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 17
Mr Yogurt has it figured out!...Stewing up 60 or so of Keefs Coconut Caps...Using the Mataro Blue...not my favorite for smoking ...so going to try eating some. The smell stewing in Coconut oil is heavenly....toasted coconut and some kinda blue candy smell...cannot put a name on the blue candy thing lol. Just waiting for it to finish the cook time and then pop em in Caps...I like my Bumble Bee Capsule filler...does a fine job.

Mz Cinister -- I got an assignment for U if U choose to accept it ?-- I'm looking for something out of Canada I almost laid hands on once before but it was denied to me !-- It's called U.B.C. Chemo !-- I would also like the Pink Kush but Billy is on to me !-" Billy Buds Clones and Seed"
UBC Chemo is not one of his !--
I will look around for you and let you know if I find it
Might take me a few days but will definitely check it out

Good morning OFC. I have so much to do that I don't even bother looking at the list, lol. County is cracking down on illegal grows. You are not allowed to grow outdoors in my county. County is fining people for illegal plants, $1000/plant. Someone nearby got caught with 300 plants in their back yard, ouch. I have continued to pay for my medical license and everyone has laughed at me that it was a waste of money. But if county comes to my house and checks plant count, I am covered.
Some kind of critter getting into screened patio. I keep the bulk dog food out there in a trash can with lid on it. Something chewed and clawed thru the lid. Put out a mouse trap. Trap was completely gone. Put out another trap on top of food can and it too was gone. Thinking it might be bigger than a mouse, lol.

Good morning all, Stinky, i love you light fixture. I do love me a store like that. I went to a big one in Seattle and got tin light switch covers, very fancy, and some light fixtures. very fun stuff. You go girl. I do love a project. Umbra, i hear ya, people give me crap for getting liscened every year. I share your opinion. Wonder if you have a rat and not a mouse. or a raccoon?
Good to hear you all. Nick, nice grow, a little crazy but nice. Hallowpoint always good to hear from ya. Keef, hey. Did you find the perfect place? Nov, hope things are better for you.
It is chilly here this morning and i don't care, one plant left hanging in the shed. lambs bread, it didn't really finish I don't think.

Hey Rose !-- 1st house fell thru so got a realtor on it now -- D.D. is on the way to the beach house and get a realtor involved on that -- Things should be happening soon --
I'm not in that big of a hurry -- I got an aero box of seed plants yet to sex so I can wait or go -- I wanted about 6 girls to work with and I should have them -- I actually got 6 girls but 3 of them are blueberry -- The box left to sex are some Umbra's Grape crosses -- Sundae Driver -- Sunset Sherbert --Candy Cane and some others !-- Then I got a box of clones rooting in aero and Cuz got a messed rooted in dirt !--
I should do a plant count ? -- I might be over the legal limit myself ?

Good mornin peeps...supposed to be getting into the 80’s here in NCal this week...that would help my girls finish for sure...looking for some purple in my purple haze...I guess it has not been cool enough...probably getting down to around 50 at night is all...the Harlequin is the oldest and probably only needs a week or so more but the other two could use some more time...
Hey stinky, great project, I do need to get started fixing some trim and painting my house...
We have a 6 plant limit and indoor only here where I live...I suppose if I registered for medical I might get a few more plants but 6 seems to be plenty to keep us in weed...the only reason I’d like to grow more is cuz it’s fun to have more variety...though I’ve got more variety than I’ve ever had...
I still like to grow a couple outside in the garden...
Hey zigggy, glad you got a nice day off to do nuthin but what you wanna do...enjoy it!
Gloman, you feel better after burnin a fatty?:)
Wishing all a great day...

Mz Cinister -- I got an assignment for U if U choose to accept it ?-- I'm looking for something out of Canada I almost laid hands on once before but it was denied to me !-- It's called U.B.C. Chemo !-- I would also like the Pink Kush but Billy is on to me !-" Billy Buds Clones and Seed"
UBC Chemo is not one of his !--
Is this it? Check out link
www.bcbuddepot.com/marijuana-seeds/bc-bud-depot/ubc-chemo

Hollowpoint I do like the smell of weed stewing in Coconut oil -- I like the cold pressed unprocessed coconut oil -- It still has some coconut flavor-- I quit putting it in caps and use it by the teaspoon-- Right now though I'm just taking dry decarb packed in caps-- It helps whatever is wrong -- I wasn't moving very well this morning but I'm doing OK since the caps kicked in --

Morning all! good Saturday spent with hubby doing some yard cleanup. Fire, couple road pops and my home grown garden weed. So off the rails. 5-6 pipe loads and a roll up. Might not seem like a lot to most but we are still newbies (2 months) and only smoke on a Friday or Saturday. Don’t shoot me but lovin Nickleback. Lyrics are insane. So much throttle in his voice and spot on timing band. Rod plays guitar and is into a lot of heavy metal. Not my thing at all. But we both are totally into this band now so haha! We agree. Anyway it was an early night. Way over the moon for me but no crazy head games going on. Not a bad batch of West Coast garden variety

I got a little dry decarb sittin here in a jar, I think I’ll add some to my breakfast burrito...with a little hot sauce...
Mornin keef!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back