Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a safe and fun Halloween!

4fac3c3515161d7f66501bc18bcbe28e--pumpkin-contest-pumpkin-ideas.jpg

Afternoon and Happy Trick or Treating...Been sampling the Reese's Dark Chocolate thins I bought...they are Chief Dan George "Dam Good" Rating. Working on a elbow macaroni casserole tonight...stir fry bok choy with a splash of Balsamic Vinegar and sweet potato rounds...the sp rounds I peel the sp...slice into 10mm slices...toss in Colavita Pepperolio and dust with Vanilla Cinnamon sugar...drop on non stick foil...cover with reg foil...bake 400 for 30 minutes...uncover bake additional 15 to 20 minutes to caramelize...a touch of heat with a treat. The weather is outstanding to say the least...47* at 2pm...average high for this day is 72*...average high for Jan 1 is 56* ...... my kinda air!

Good afternoon yall!
Woke up to snow this morning. It won't stay long but DANG!
Y'all have a safe Halloween.
In my neck of the woods we call it Harvest festival and gather at the church for grub, fun and candy! Good times for young and old.:D:cool:

Attachments

• 1031191503.jpg
    1031191503.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 20
Good evening well-fermented Brussels sprouts toots! (Switchin' it up a bit)
Home from the first annual Vermont Pollution Prevention and Toxics Use Reduction Planning conference. Really good event aimed at industry, and the concepts are great ones for our little cottage industry too. The ideas of substituting less-harmful chemicals into an existing process, and redesigning processes to reduce their need, are things we talk about daily here!
This warms my green little heart <3

Good Morning OFC....Chilly 35* here this morning...perfectly clear sky...great for star gazing...Venus is just above the tree line now and dancing for all to see...at that angle its light is bounced around some and makes Her look to be moving. Every 10* drop in air temp causes a loss of 1 pound of air pressure in your tires....time to top those Michelin's off. Working on a bowl of GDP this morning...ran out of coffee ...cold weather has me sucking it on down lol.....Now....slowly back away from that candy bowl ...No the Friday after Halloween is not a Holiday. Wishing all a pain and stress free day!

maybe-shes-born-with-it-maybe-its-coffee-and-cannabis-55953043.png

Morning OFC -- It's dark !-- It's cold !-- I don't like it !-- It was a Crackhead Halloween round here !-- I had candy but not for Crackheads-- That candy is for me !-- Besides -- Everybody knows crackheads are allergic to chocolate !--
Despite what U may have heard -- I didn't do it !---I was at church ! --
Lesso -- It'll be steamy round here again soon too -- At least hurricane season is over ?--
If it warms up some I got some grow room stuff to do -- I need to do some shaping and I just hate throwing away perfectly good cuttings -- I got an empty cloner ?-- I don't need anymore but when has that stopped me ?--

Dam U Stinky -U poked me in a sore spot !---Recycle-- reuse - reduce -- Throwing **** in a recyclable container ain't recycling !-- Recycling is turning waste into a new product-- Such as waste plastic -- It's not that hard -- Heat mixed waste plastic up to the HDPE melting point add filler -- mix and extrude into a wood like substitute --telephone post - rail road cross ties -- all at a landfill based business incubator that will supply raw material !--Waste paper is a sheet rock/ OSB like substitute just waiting to happen - and there should be power production also at a landfill !-- U pull water from onsite wells that will be used to produce steam and that makes it a ground water remediation system by removing contamination from a landfill before it spreads -
The big concentrations of plastic in the oceans ?-- Take a floating extrusion factory to the source and bring back new product
!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick I was thinking about doing some cloning too but maybe not ?-- I got these 4 clone lines but it ain't about just getting a girl -- It's about special girls !-- I got some seed picked out and looks like they gonna get wet ?--They should be about ready sex after the grape crosses --One last seed run and I should have what I want for awhile-- 1st though some more coffee !-- I'm still moving a little slow like a grandpa -- I am a grandpa but wish I moved a little better --
We had the high winds and heavy rain yesterday and the day before -- Dry today no wind but in the low 40s !-- I'm need some more of that dirty dirt !--

They wet !--- Nurse Larry -- Rose's Purple Haze -- Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus ( Big Pink !)-- (makes pink bud)--
Child of PH !-- PH-x- BBSL -- (Magenta Madness )-- Sparkly soft purple bud -- BBSL bring the madness part -- couple more Lemon -x- 3 -- This thing Umbra did that I really liked -- "V" -- don't remember the genetics this instant -- Mystery terps !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back