Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Joe -- Put an ice cube on your boo-boo !-- That ain't even funny Other Keef !-- Yes it is !-- Don't do it Joe !--

Nick --I have learned to love the smell of decarb -- Speaking of which ?-- I got about 2 ounces of decarb in front of me and a 1,000 empty gel caps -- Guess what I'm doing today ?
I don't like that cap making machine -- it don't pack them like I can with a stick !--
HP-- why don't U help me take these caps apart ?
I got the wrong kind of watch dog ! -- Jet sees U he will raisehell and wake me up !- If she didn't know me I would hate to be caught in that trailer house with the grow by Precious -- Precious is a bigass sweet pit bull -- unless she don't know U !-- Then U really don't want to be there !

Good morning all! Chilly in the hood this morn. The rehab kids are going to seattle today for the weekend. Some guy in NA bought them a night in a hotel. He leaves for jail on Monday. I am glad they can do that and it will be nice to have the house to ourselves, although the kids are not any trouble. Except when the cop came the other night to see if the guy was living here. The living room was full of smoke, cause i live here, lol. The first thing he said is I am not here to look for anything illegal, don't worry. So he went and looked in the bedroom, C was at a meeting. It was fine, I offered the cop some cbd, and he said he wished, he would have to wait 4 years. B was nervous.

Good morning ofc...Saturday...what to do...lotta work to getting this house ready for paint, na don’t feel like it today...
I need to chop my last outdoor girl, I might do that...turn my compost pile, maybe...the sun is up and it’s decent out there, I think I’ll take Jozi for a walk before much anything else...noticed yesterday that overnight my local HD has gone from Halloween directly to Christmas...I guess I wouldn’t have expected anything less....
Cheers and have a great day y’all...

Hello Friends

It is in the low 70s and clear. No smoke in the skies or the smell of smoke. I am lucky. Now that Halloween is over you can be sure to see Christmas stuff in the stores. It seems they put that stuff out earlier every year. I am smoking some uncured Purple Punch. So grapey flavored. I must grow m0re of this stuff next year. ha ha This strain kinda makes me feel lazy, or maybe that is just old age.

Enjoy this day!

Dammm !-- Trying to grow a little weed here world !-- How about a break ?-- Met the neighbor !-- Bruno and his dog got in a fight !-- Bruno is a bigass junk yard dog !-- 68 lbs I'm told !--He tore that other dog up pretty good !-It was no small dog either !-- - It was bleeding around the neck -- Bruno only had a little blood around his mouth and was ready to finish the job !-- He threatened to shot Bruno if he came back into his yard !-- I need to get my place and get da flock outta here !-- and I need my guns back !-- Bruno on the chain for everybody's good !--

Bruno still locked in the rage !-- He gets loose he'll kill that dog !-- That'll all change shortly !-- Give a whole new meaning to the term "dope dog" ?-- There was 3 cannacaps in that piece of cheese little buddy !-- He be chillin soon !-- I'm watching him - we need to get that gate built and installed !--

In the midst of the action I had another one of my hammer's germ !-- Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus ! -- Big Pink herself !-- 5 outta 5 germed !-- Half Snow Lotus on both sides ! -- She a mind mower and just keeps coming !
Finding the Pink shouldn't be a problem - most should have it !-- Terp profile will be that earthy hash -- I'm bout to mess U up -- smell !
Nurse Larry and Purple Haze right behind it !-- I need the purple !-
If I come away from here with a fist full of fine ladies and don't go to jail -- I'm call it a win !-- I be Combat Farming y'all !-- People out there reenacting events of the wild west ?-- I live dat **** !

Keep your head down keef...
My son had a walkthrough on the house he is buying, so we went along for a look...they should be moved in time for thanksgiving...which is good because I don’t have room for all those people...we were walkin around the place when his loan officer (A friend of his since childhood) pulled out a bag and handed me a Nug of purple punch...He had some GSC in there too...were back home now so I’m in the garden trimming my last plant from the summer grow...an Amnesia CBd...found one little green leaf chopper in one of the buds so I went back thru carefully and check the rest...didn’t see any more...just to be careful, I broke the buds down pretty small so unfortunately they’re gonna dry quick...

Last edited:
I had an interesting day today. Since I don't have the grow In my house I found myself in need of a heater for the back room. I was visiting my buddy and he gave me one, saved me a long drive and probably a couple hundred dollars. Few days ago I showed you guys this piece I am testing. I'm gonna tell you I like it. It's not for every strain but it works for most. Holds about 2 grams so it's a great traveling piece
20191102_214604.jpg

Good Morning OFC... Keef I hate pulling those caps apart...I will have 2 bowls one for caps and one for bodies....then half way threw I realize I have swapped cap and body bowls...then have to resort them.So I just bought some that are pulled and in separate bags....this should help. I am not liking the time change as usual....just as the days are getting shorter they take another work hour off the table....I try to split things by 30 minutes. No fooling the pets on the clock....they want their items same time everyday lol. Off for a walk and then work...Peace Ya'll.

73504750_146426966730660_2075723398842941440_n.jpg

Good morning yall!
HP
You nailed it on the head with the dogs! Mine want their chow same time every day. Its like they can tell time.
So I went to the dispensary and tried to buy an 1/8th for 49 dollars but they were out. Next choice was 59 bucks. I couldn't help it, I walked out. I just can't see paying that for weed when I can grow my own soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back