Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick- not that time ?-- I know Cuz !-- Sucks don't it ?-- I got time to decide what to do if I go outside -- If I do -- I'll go up the river -- Only get to the grow by boat !-- Half dozen here - half dozen there !-- Muddy river bank almost good as game cameras !--
Morning Cinister !-- Only remedy to your itch is an inside perpetual grow !

Hey RE -- U post some more pics for me ?-- I got an unorganized mess !-- I think It's 5 pics ?--
Warming up some outside but still chilly !

Edit :- The ex meeting with the realtor at the beach house tommorrow I think !-- Realtor gonna handle selling that place and finding me one -- Beach house will sell fast so It should all happen quick !-- I'm just steady growing and sexing -- I came for the girls !-- There's a little bloom set up and the Nephew got a functioning grow with outstanding genetics !-- Time for me to move on anytime now !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks RE - I'll let U know when I send them !- Last time they didn't get there until the next day -- So far up in the woods they gotta pipe in sunshine -- FM radio won't even pick up anything !-- Got to go run some errands !
I don't see why U couldn't shoehorn that 350 into a Chevy S-10 ?-- That's what I want anyway !-- Make it rear up if I want ?-- Leave on yellow and hit 2nd when the hood comes down enough for U to see the road again ?--

Edit :-- Car on the back side of the propery got a 350 too but it went 30 feet underwater !-- I wonder if that 3/4 cam and special machined heads would care ?-- Seems like it wouldn't be that hard to clean them ?

Cleaned up the garden a bit today and added all those old tomato vines to the compost pile...I planted a bunch of comfrey about a year ago and it’s really starting to kick so that’ll get cut and put in the pile too...gonna be a nice pile’a compost come spring...fixed an old bass guitar for our bass player friend so I think I might be done for the day with anything I needed to do...might just go out back now and burn one...join me?

Last edited:
*Picks up joint from rolling tray and lights it*
th

Wait !--
Where's my lighter ?--
OK - commence da smoking !
No drama Sunday ?-- Precious and Bruno went for a stroll -- So we been looking for them !-- Nephew - went off on the 4 wheeler to look for them -- I stayed in case they came back - They did !-- Put Precious on the chain - Bruno will stay with her !-- Anyway get a text - 4 wheeler won't start - I'm down at the sand Pits --
I ain't from around here - I might need more 411 ?-- Went out on my scoot and found him -- Dragged the 4 wheeler home -- I would just like to burn this now if U don't mind ?

Feminized AC/DC seed ?-- Me need !--- I'm on it !-- No one ever did find Alien Moonshine ?-- Give the brother a high CBD girl !--
Blue Dream ?--They not feminized but I can go toe to toe with it !-- Just transfered a rooted cut to dirt this morning !-- She ain't got no name !-- Just a little something done with the jack boot of prohibition on my neck -- (GDP-x-BPU)-x- (BPU-x- B.B. )-- both out the house of Umbra -- I just stacked them !--
Purple Queen ?-- I can hang !-- I got some fine Purple Dank !--

I also got some royalty !-- Haven't grown either yet !

Blue Queen -- King Louie 13th-- -x---
( BPU-x- B.B.)
Black Queen -- King Louie 13th -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus

Edit :-- Took a little tumble on my adventure today -- **** starting to hurt !- No blood or major injuries - I just don't fall as good as I did in the past !-
- Back in the day --
During my introduction to the martial arts my instructor told me -- 1st thing I teach U is to fall down right - U look like U get knocked down a lot !-- He was right !-- but I still can't fall for **** !

Do any of you have a tried and true procedure to cure whole leaf for the purpose of using 'em for rolling material in place of Rollin papers? I am really enjoying this new toy but I enjoy the whole artistry of rolling a good joint. I'm thinking that a good fat Indica leaf like you get when they are young? Make an awesome rolling paper. My Gramps used to roll his own smokes and he grew tobacco. He rolled these little cigars and carried 'em around in a metal tin. I figger I would like to do the same. Saw a video on weed tube but they were pre-rolled and $125 apiece. Had hash and honey an all kinds of stuff in 'em. I just wanna 100% cannabis doob. A healthy size to e sure, so's you won't feel bad about starting and stopping the thing a few times but no extracts or stuff to make 'em one hitters. Just gotta figger out how to get good pliant leaf to roll with.

@St_Nick - when I was a kid, I used to roll joints with papers called Club Modiano’s. They have no glue and nearly no ash. We used to test how clean they were by burning one. We’d end up with a piece of ash about a half inch by 3/8th inch. I use Elements now which burn very clean but have glue so I like them a bit better. I have smoked fan leaves and they bring an awful taste the party. If you are determined to try it, maybe look up how they dry tobacco leaves for cigar wrappers? You may already know how since I think you posted about drying tobacco in a barn.

What I got in mind don't need no papers !-- U know how they make "Moon Rocks"- by dipping a prime bud into warm oil then dust it with kief so it won't be sticky ?-
I'm thinking crumble the weed and mix the warm Rosen press oil into it good -- Then I need a way to mold it -- I'd like to shape it like a cigarette/joint but with a hole down the middle -- Do they make such an animal ?--

Afternoon Everyone...Easing the day down with some cooking....boudin...cabbage cooked down in chicken broth....field peas with snaps and ham pieces....Mexican cornbread...Ya'll welcome to a plate and the goodies that follow...looking like Purple Kush tonight on the goody list.

RE -- I tried to send those pics but I don't know if I got it done ?- Even if I did they may not get there until tommorrow ?

Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell - Kenny Rogers on the Victrola up high -- Momma dancing -- the baby on her shoulders --

Give me some dam cornbread !-- with that corn and peppers in it !-ain't nothing wrong with some cornbread !-- I like Boudin too --if It's good Boudin !

I don't like cabbage -- wish we was having turnip greens instead !-- I do not shell beans and peas !- Just want to make that clear !-- Some boiled okra would be nice too -- or fried ?

Edit :-- Fried green tomatoes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back