Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra - all that Indica didn't come from just that Bunch of Grapes! -- U know the kinda stuff I like -- U hooked the brother up didn't U ?-- Sunset Sherbert -- Sundae Driver -and that Candy Cane - all with a grape dad -- U can't buy **** like this !-- anywhere !-- They ain't ready for stuff like this down here !--

2 in the am !-- I wish I was better at that tuck and roll when I fall -- My technique is more of flip and flop !-- Oh !-- Lawd !-- Make it quit hurting !- I be good - I promise !- Got to quit falling -- I was pulling on that 4 wheeler and lost my grip !- Took a tumble -

Good Monday Morning OFC... Take it easy there Keef...its too cold for new contusions and joint injuries........Monday rushed on in here....ahh ginnn...but I am ready for it...I think lol. My cat was jumping on my head at 2:56 am this morning...just reminding me they do not observe the time change and the food bowl has stale food...which they will eat if I am gone, but demand fresh when I am home...dam cats! Wishing all a pain and stress free day!

74470651_564979837581955_1814037045861941248_n.jpg

I think I should get an award for that Derma spam post !-- Don't they have a post of the month or something ?-- I would nominate me !--I was quite proud of that post !--- THG will take it down shortly - I hate that !-- I vote leave it up as a warning that we'll come at them ?-- Maybe I can perserve it here ?-- Spam Selling some kind of face cream !--
My reply :
Beoudroux's Butt Crack Cream works better !-- Here put a little around your lips ?

Goodo morning all, hope you guys are good. HP, your food always sounds good. Half our rehab kids are leaving today, he has to go do 3 months. Bud and i wrote the judge letters on his behalf. I hope it helps. Keef, you need to practice balance exercises. Stand on one foot by a chair for 30 seconds. it is hard but helps. You do you, i will hush. love ya.
So warning: don't make rso out of sunset sherbert!

Hey there OFC. This time change has me buffaloed. Went to bed at 10:30 and woke up at 3:45. Feel like I been up all day. Gotta go to the hardware store today. I need a hole saw to run the gas line for my new heater. It was 55 in the back room last night and my clones don't like cold

Other Keef has halucinated !-- but not me !
Rose I will work on my balance -- Any deficit is from the head Injury and probably won't get better !-- but-- I probably got better balance than most my age !-- I think a better solution would be to quit doing young man **** with this old man body ?
Sunset Sherbert ?-- I got 5 with that grape dad need to be transplanted soon !-- Looks like my kinda plants too !-- Umbra knows what kind I like ---Them melt U kinda indicas !-- I don't mind some fast finishing hybrids -- Long as they hit hard !-- Sativa take too long to grow so I don't mess with them ! -- Might one day ?--
Sativa River Hash ?-- I got the long outdoor grow season ?-- and the time to get them up sexed and cloned ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning OFC

Growing up I had a Stepfather for 14 years. I talked to him and said goodbye. Dr. says he only has a couple days. Cancer. Will this year ever end. I have lost too many this year. A person can only take so much.

They say it comes in three's B1. I've got a hug for you too. It'll get better dude. At least you were able to speak and say goodbye! We don't get that blessing all the time. Tons of love for you Burnin1. Keep your head up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back