Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Than you. I am just numb. It has been a hard year. You guys have been great. I don't mean to bring you down. I just feel like I can share thing here with you that I don't even share with my closest friends.

My Dad was killed by the cops when I was about 4. Him and his buddies burglarized a mansion in Palm Springs that was owned by the CEO of a large national insurance company. The Police were tipped off and were waiting for them outside the mansion. The cops shouted "stop or I'll shoot" when he exited the mansion. He ran. I was told as a kid he was killed in a car accident. I found out as an adult what happened. My Sis went down to Palm Springs and got microfilm of the news articles about the burglary and the killing. They had pics in the newspaper of my dad laying dead on the sidewalk. He was shot in the back numerous times. Newspapers and Police tactics have changed since then.

My Stepdad came along and married my Mom and treated me as his own. It was hard to talk to him and say goodbye.

Thank you all for being so kind to me in these hard times. I know I have not been myself. I will be my old self in time. You guys are the best.

Peeking in the Ladies room this afternoon...lights have baffled me to a point...they are finishing so early. Lets see flipped on 9-15...female parts 4 days later...Sunday made 49 since flip...minus 4 days for gender party...46 days into this run...took my shoes off and used the toes to be sure. Black Betty is first photo and can come down this week...popping amber fast like....P Kush second photo and still have a few day to go.This is under the HLG 260 watt XL V2 R-Spec DIY kit 2 boards and 1 Matristar 150 3000K...this set up pulls 700 watts and 5.92 amps on the kill-o-watt meter...Electric bill is down 40 bucks.....room dropped 4-5 degrees....the heat sink above the QB is 121*F....the driver is 116* F. The flowers are heavy and dense...when I move the pots they act like they want to break off. This company uses the same components to manufacturer as HLG...but is a few bucks cheaper. I will try one of their boards soon. https://www.budgetgrowlights.com/

IMG_20191104_141954746_31.jpg IMG_20191104_140012644_31.jpg IMG_20191104_142012425_31.jpg

Than you. I am just numb. It has been a hard year. You guys have been great. I don't mean to bring you down. I just feel like I can share thing here with you that I don't even share with my closest friends.

My Dad was killed by the cops when I was about 4. Him and his buddies burglarized a mansion in Palm Springs that was owned by the CEO of a large national insurance company. The Police were tipped off and were waiting for them outside the mansion. The cops shouted "stop or I'll shoot" when he exited the mansion. He ran. I was told as a kid he was killed in a car accident. I found out as an adult what happened. My Sis went down to Palm Springs and got microfilm of the news articles about the burglary and the killing. They had pics in the newspaper of my dad laying dead on the sidewalk. He was shot in the back numerous times. Newspapers and Police tactics have changed since then.

My Stepdad came along and married my Mom and treated me as his own. It was hard to talk to him and say goodbye.

Thank you all for being so kind to me in these hard times. I know I have not been myself. I will be my old self in time. You guys are the best.

all things considered burnin, you're doing great! sorry to hear of all the sadness on your life, but the people in this forum love you for who you are and are here for you if ever you need it.

Peeking in the Ladies room this afternoon...lights have baffled me to a point...they are finishing so early. Lets see flipped on 9-15...female parts 4 days later...Sunday made 49 since flip...minus 4 days for gender party...46 days into this run...took my shoes off and used the toes to be sure. Black Betty is first photo and can come down this week...popping amber fast like....P Kush second photo and still have a few day to go.This is under the HLG 260 watt XL V2 R-Spec DIY kit 2 boards and 1 Matristar 150 3000K...this set up pulls 700 watts and 5.92 amps on the kill-o-watt meter...Electric bill is down 40 bucks.....room dropped 4-5 degrees....the heat sink above the QB is 121*F....the driver is 116* F. The flowers are heavy and dense...when I move the pots they act like they want to break off. This company uses the same components to manufacturer as HLG...but is a few bucks cheaper. I will try one of their boards soon. https://www.budgetgrowlights.com/

View attachment 256089 View attachment 256090 View attachment 256091
you have some beautiful children there hp! they look mah-va-lous!

Best Wishes Burnin1 -- Sorry it has to be that way Cuz !

Rose I took another tumble -- Had nothing to do with balance-- Big dog fight --Little buddy Jet busted a move and got loose -- He was headed for the dog fight at a run -- With me in hot pursuit --He was gonna get him some too !-- 2 - 70 lb dogs fighting and his 6 poundass wanna get in the middle of it -- I was barely able to catch him in time-- snatched him up and did a text book tuck and roll -- came right back up to my feet in the middle of a dog fight -- Threw some young man kicks and drove them apart -I won that dog fight !--Didn't get bit didn't have bite anything - Oh !-- **** starting to Hurt !--

Awe you are making me tear up! I’m so sorry you are going through this. Unfortunately it’s the part of life no one wants to deal with. Grief is the hardest of emotions & not one to ever apologize for. Stay strong B1. You’ve got this.

Your a good man B1, and you recognize the goodness in others...that’s the way to roll...we’re here for ya.....

HP, those are some pretty flowers there...chopped all my flowers but I got some on the bloom soon, just flipped a couple days ago...

I think this is that place they call "Too High" ?-- Too many numbers !
131313131313 to infinity !- --It's important !-just don't know why !-- one becomes 3 then 3 becomes one --over and over --

432 -- bigger or smaller but always the same ?-- This is a magic number !-( magic is not what people think ) -- 432 means something but also does something ?-
That dam spiral too !-- Sacred Geometery or something ?-- It dictates the size of things compared to others !-- it has to be that way !

Sixes and tens ?-- Why 2 counting systems ?-- I guess if U had 6 fingers and toes 6s might make sense ?

Just drifting thru the spirit world -- hard to bring concepts across the curtian !
Don't forget !-- I got a head injury- I can talk crazy **** and get away with it !--
Want a toke ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning OFC.... Election day here again...final one they say...I am dam glad. Popeyes chicken sandwich is back on sale...all ready a stabbing and death last night at a Maryland Popeyes store...a man cut into the line and another stabbed him. Certain things in Human nature I cannot understand, killing/standing inline over a chicken sandwich and nuclear weapons are top of the list! Got some Plush Berry in the bong and my coffee is long gone...Enjoy this fine Election day the cannabis way!

idont-always-vote-but-when-i-do-i-bring-my-52995295.png

Last edited:
Ugh !-- Oh!-- 4 caps and a pat of butter - I'm in a hurry !--
No more dog fights !-- Some of that morphine like I used to take would be nice about now !-- I think it was that last kick that did me in -- Missed the dog and I went down a second time -- it was over --but I got aches on my pains !
Need to move some later -- got sprouts need tending !

Good morning gaseous remnants of last night's broccoli!
We're sliding inoxerably into fall in New England; leaf peepers are gone and there's a quick break before the entire state of Connecticut shows up with their skis and trust funds. Just tip your servers well, support the local economy, and we can all coexist, ok deal? No, I swear this is my *real* smile! Can I get you anything else Sir?
No leaves OR snow just leaves dull grey, and the flat light isn't helping. Good time of year to bring a book and a cup of coffee into the grow room and bask in HID light.
Was up way too late babysitting my newly potted cuttings as they got full light and felt the fan for the first time, and they like it just as much as I do. Still perky this morning and I left them unprotected except for another spritz of leaf shine... fingers crossed!

Burnin1, I wish you peace of mind with all you are going through. Truly, a great stepfather is a priceless treasure... someone who CHOSE to take that role, and totally nailed it... I'm so sorry for your loss.

Oh !!!-- I know better than to slide down one those hills on water skis -- Skis are just another one of those hurt U things like pogo sticks / unicycles and roller blades -- I remember that Agony of Defeat from Wide World of Sports -- Dude fell down that mountian for about 15 minutes --Hit everything there was to hit and kept falling -- I don't think that's for me ?-- I don't think I would like it !--
HP asked what was my life number ?- I'm beginning to think it's 911 ?

Got a bunch of babies need to get taken out thier bio foam starter blocks and put into a cup and collar for aero -- Just not up to it yet but the caps helped some -- I should be able to move better later but I'm be moving slow for a couple days --

Edit :-- Put a nug of Mimosa in the bong -- That's my plan !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back