Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey There old farts...I see I had a post all but done this mornin but never hit the send...seem kinda like a waste of time right now so I’ll start over...maybe send it this time...
Made a batch of canna butter for the missus today...all right in the instant pot...decarb and infuse...even made my own ghee in the same pot...
Had an incident this afternoon...I was workin in the garden turning the compost piles...started with a tingling feeling and a bit of light headedness...went in the house and made some breakfast...did I say afternoon? Probably earlier than that...but made a nice brunch and sat down for a spell and everything seemed just fine...
We’ve been hosting a couple extra dogs this week while some friends are on vacation and they go home tonight...I didn’t mind but it’ll be nice to get back to just the usual two...
Havin a cigar this evening in the garden in between tokes of purple haze...short walk back into the house...cheers...

Good Morning OFC.... Another exciting day in the sandbox....2RE take care ...hopefully those sensations were a pinched nerve or something minor.I love seeing all the members doing their thing with self medication and using cannabis...a lil prevention can go a long way a few years down the road. Mississippi is having a final meeting on the Hemp crop today in the State Legislation...hopefully it moves forward and into production and has a similar result as it has in TX. I think any mainstream exposure will result in positive public education....even political name's 80'ish remarks puts it in the news.Our farmers need a fresh crop to market! I often wonder about a noxious weed we used to combat in row crops...(ceeny weed or money weed it was called in this area) Hemp Sesbania...it has very strong fibers and will grow in a wet damp environment.Working the Gelato this morning...makes your hair stand on end early in the morning ! Have a stoney day Amigo's.

images (1).jpg

Good morning OFC! The little kitty is eating and at night she snuggles up to Grandma. She knows what a litter box is too! She's gonna work out just fine. Whoever had her before never got her declawed which I'm happy about. I don't know if she's fixed but we should have a few months before she goes into heat. We could hear her purring big and loud this morning. Made the babies quit fussing and look around, they want to see the Kitty lol. It's so nice to have a cat around again.
2RE... Take it easy huh? I hope you got some good rest in last night. Sometimes a strong bud will make me set down for a while and just not move. I get dizzy spells and such from time to time. But like hollowpoint said it's probably a pinched nerve, at least in my case. The bones in my neck move and I often experience weakness on the left side of my body. I'm hoping you're ok and it was just because you was out doing stuff super stoned!
You are all fantastic people. You make my days brighter. Thank you all for being here!

Good morning!
Nice day here. Sunny 74f. Love this time of year. I get a break from the 90 degree swamp humidity for a while. Hope everyone has a good day! Im off to my 2nd round of workouts which is 12 rds of boxing....wish my face good luck lol

Howdy folks! I just bought 2500 ft. of cedar siding. I figured if I get it now it will be ready for hanging come summer. I am after a certain look and home made siding fits the bill. This Christmas I'm gifting myself.

Good morning ofc...hey lookey there, the gloman is gettin his legal grow on!!!woohoo!!!
We got a short but very welcome down pour last night around 8:30 in the evening...it was short but very refreshing and I had to go out and smoke a bowl in it...well I was standing under cover but it was fun...gonna be a lotta plugged up drains this morning cuz there are piles of leaves all over the place round here...got mine raked up up and into the compost pile yesterday though...today I get my replacement hearing aides!!!Supposed to be able to hook them up to my phone or the tv directly...what kinda siding on your house Nick, cedar shake so or something else...
Have a great day y’all...

Babies still show no sure sign of sex but -- no boy parts -- Looks like I got one those triple lemons like Nov -- Sundae Driver and Sunset Sherbert with that Bunch of Grapes dad both look girlish to me too-- Any day now - I'll see pistols and back to veg we go !-- That'll bring me up to 6-7 girls and I got some more need sexing --I gotta have nurse Larry back and some others I had and need to replace--- When I run them thru bloom I can run several of each if I want -- Not sure yet exactly how I will set up but -- Looks like I'll have the girls to kick off my continous grow rotation --

I said I didn't plan on being here for a harvest -- I better get on the ball !-- 5 plants about 4 weeks into bloom !
3 "Blueberry "-- That would be ( GDP-x-BPU)-x- ( BPU -x- B.B.)-- 2 of Umbra's I just stacked them-- It will be blueberry but what form -- fresh blueberries or even blueberry muffins ?
2 Blueberry Chocolates --
1 AK Thang -- (AK-x- BBSL)- x- (BPU-x- B.B. )-- Looking for something different?
Blueberry I got covered !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back