Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to get over this face funk and empty /clean and refill a cloner -- Wonder what would be an effective cleaning solution ?-- I got 2 more sets of clones coming to root -- Finish sexing these Bunch of Grape crosses and the colored grow -- Then I'm done here - or close enough !-- Ex is in Corpus I think she meets with the realtor tommorrow-- They post to look for me a place over here while the beach house sells-- Can't be too soon for me !--

Umbra, I vote for mimosa for a cross, oh my gosh that would be amazing, don 't you think? Mimosa #26 is how we got our harvest in. Daughter brought about ten joints with her from seattle. They don't have the 26 here, just mimosa. I can't wait to start my seeds of that. That would be my sativa girl vote. Thank you for your consideration. lol.

When I saw that Mimosa male RE had made me take notice -- I got some baby Mimosa that had a purple dad so I'm told -- Anyway -- Looking for a Purple Mimosa girl --Ideally purple but with that Mimosa terp profile -- Too much to expect ?-- I think I got 4 plants --

Old Fogey sent me a couple seeds from his recent grow... I started a mimosa that turned out to be a boy...I pulled him out but rubbed him all around a starting flower of (Nurse Larry x miss V)...never tried a cross before and mayhaps we get nuthin...
We’ll see...

RE there won't be pollen unless there is an open flower -- U watch them balls and you'll see they open up into a pretty little flower putting out pollen - U got open flowers and Pistols on the girl there will be a seed !

Good Morning OFC....Finally shook the Candy Cream off and got both trucks washed and oil changed in them yesterday...CC was fine till I took her out for the walk....settled into the legs and felt like I was carrying 80 pound ruck going up hill in sand...rainy day or evening selection weed. Hunting season here....had a case this week where an out of town hunter shot and killed 2 dogs...said they were messing his hunt up.Well the local Judge (avid dog lover) really messed his hunt up....90 days in jail...(he's 24 yo white guy family has money) 60 days community service...$1500.00 in fines. MS recently strengthened the dog fighting/animal abuse laws...another case of dog fighting(now a felony) gave a guy 3 years in State Pen. for the offence. Got to keep our furry friends safe! AK47 and a big smile for me today. Peace y'all.

74183291_1765120646962755_8297077346364555264_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back