Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ganja Caramels ?-Writing it down !
Keef, next time I make them I'll bring all y'all along for the ride. Still have a few lbs in the freezer, but... soon :)
I had the whole process with pics on canncom, but.... lol
I'll at least post the recipe in the food section here til I have photos

Gloman I decided I want to keep my CBD and THC separate - That way I can slide up and down on how much to use in my medicine !-- My high CBD will be for eating not smoking so I got no problem with which terp profile it carries !

Good evening folks. Things are crazy here. Musta been 65 and the wind was howling off and on all day. Tomorrow s'posed to be sunny and 40. Call me stupid but isn't Thanksgiving tomorrow? People 'round here crazy. Some of 'em eatin' today, some tomorrow, some Friday. Ok by me, I usually get leftovers.

Morning OFC! Good to see we're back online. I was a little worried, hah! Food, food, food..... Not only are there excellent pot growers here there are chefs abound!
The weathers been nice +50f for a couple of days. Today the wind picked up so hard it knocked out power twice momentarily. Tomorrow is suppose to be bad weather.

@umbra I have some of the Pennywise x Valentine. How'd they turn out? Did any get tested?

Company ham was given out last week and us wage earners already be eating leftovers. I can't complain.
Oh he k ok I'll complain... SPIRAL CUT HAM IS DRY!!!! PLEASE GIVE US A BOSTON BUTT NEXT YEAR PLZTHX!!!!
I present to you: Hamlette. First of her name. First of ....many. like the rest of the month dinner for breakfast. Wait. Backwards. Or whatever. Sorry golden Leominsters and a cotes de rhone broke my brain.

Attachments

• 20191127_183411.jpg
    20191127_183411.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 20191127_183859.jpg
    20191127_183859.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Spiral hams are great for breakfast sammiches IMVHO. They are sliced so thin as to be kinda ridiculous. Heres your delicate shard! Oh suuuuure you can have two slices! It's still only about an ounce of meat! (Edit: hi Dunkies, i see you) But the non spiral dark meat section... ooooh... pea free soup this weekend!

Last edited:
Can I do anything to help secure the grow without blowing **** up - nothing lethal - or anything the dogs could accidently hurt themselves on ?- Yup !-- I'll get the treble hooks out tommorrow-- I know where to hang them too -- They'll be above big dog head level - about chest level to me ?-- They'll never see them until it's too late !-- If U ain't packing a blade to cut yourself loose ?-- I be around later and we can talk about it !--- U will let me know if U hear of someone at the ER getting fish hooks removed ?--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back