Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning peeps, had a very nice dinner yesterday, now we will cook our own turkey. The new kids did good with our old friends. lol Lots to be thankful for.
I need more coffee, and a joint... i knew something was off, me. See ya later after i inhale.

Wrapping a blunt paper around some fine weed -- I seen it the other day !-- Some might think it's cool or something ?- U gonna take some fine weed with a wonderful terp profile and wrap it in tobacco leaf - - Be cool as U want but that is just wrong !--

In the spirit of black Friday I bought something I wanted but don't really need! I bought a night vision WiFi cam with pan/tilt/zoom. It has motion detection and is able to take time lapse.
It's going in the flower tent. That way I can keep an eye on that LSD and her droopy leaves. She needs a bigger pot.

Not me RE -- I'll be venturing back into the seed companies --- Ringo's Gift-- #2 on Leafly best high CBD ----#1 was Nordle -- Ringo's Gift gonna have more variation in THC/CBD ratio so if I can measure I grow me a bunch of girls out and test them -- Find the highest -- Then clone myass off !-- Before I buy them I need some way to measure CBD -- Without a way to measure - I have to grow out several females and keep them alive until I decide which seems to make the best medicine -- Too much time and trouble !-- but - it's not like I can go to the weed store and buy a clone !-- Everything have to come from seed !

Edit:-- If U stand up fast ?-- Don't be proud -- Hold onto something or U might fall down !

Bloom looking good -- Might need to add some tea like Nick does ?-- A month in and they be getting all fuzzy -- They gonna do well !--
Need to do something about veg ?-- Out of Choas comes Order -- We still in the chaos stage --no rhyme or reason what's going on ?-- I get dis **** sexed tben I can find some kind of order -- I need my colored girls 1st !-- and a dam lemon !--

Didn't catch nothing in my crackhead trot line -- Heard last night the cops are on hisass so maybe he gone ?-- I'm leave my fish hooks anyway -- U shouldn't be coming round here !-' U sneaking around somewhere U shouldn't be U can get hurt ?

Commander Cody -- Hot Rod Lincoln

Last edited by a moderator:
So I get high and post too much sometimes ?-- It happens !--
Let me tell U what I been doing and see if U would do it different ?-- My aero cloners got 35 --2 inch holes for aero baskets -- I use one for my airlines and pump cord-- Leaves me 6 rows of 5 and one row of 4 -- don't be saying but Keef U could have 7 rows of ... I ain't hearing that !-- head injury say it's 7 rows of 5 don't confuse me !-----So when I take cuts I take 5 - if one clone in a group dies that's my group of 4- So I can clone 5 clones from 6 varieties and 4 from one more at a time !-- That right there is the basis of a pot farm -- My pot farm !-- I don't have to put a cut in every hole -but they there ?-- Anyway !-
Box #1 is filt up !-- U know I got 2 in there don't U ?--- Oh I could get in so much trouble ?-- I'm over the legal limit for sure ?-- but it's hemp clones ?-- and there's no lemon in it yet anyway !-- Got dammit !

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good to me keef!!!
We havin a blast out here at my sons new house...spent pretty much the entire day manning the burn pile out back...burnin all manner of weed, bushes, leaves, broken tree limbs...just cleaning up the place and havin a great family time doin it...I sneak off with my daughter-in-law from time to time for a bowl...but the big’ol fire keeps us together on this sunny but chilly day...
Cheers ofc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back