Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all, 20 degrees here and sunny. COLD. and our espresso machine broke!!!! Have had it probably 10 years, so bud is all on amazon getting a new one. Good man. We will get a used one refurbished. I think i am getting a cold again. house guest fault... darn it. Most days it is good having them here, but somedays.
Did you guys get enough turkey? Seed talk, how fun. RE, i sure enjoy my lambs bread, it isn't like regular sativas.
i hope you guys all have enough to smoke and eat today.

Hello OFC

Cold with a high overcast today. In the 40s this morning. brrrr

What's rooted clones cost out there in the free world ?-
I have seen them go from 10 to 20 dollars depending on the size of the clones and the dispensary.

Expresso machine broken Rose.. Wow that is harsh. Peets coffees or Starbucks may be the answer for the short term. Washington State is the land of coffee and I am sure you will find a way to get your coffee until your new expresso machine is delivered. I have never seen so many coffee drive throughs as I have in Washington. Those little kiosks seemed to be everywhere.

I hope every one stays warm and stoned today.

Hey I got a question for the breeders.
Feminized seed. Would you use it? Is it really true that a plant bred from a fem'd mom will be more likely to Hermie or something lackluster? I bought the cannabis breeders bible but it hasn't arrived yet.

I agree it is a tool. Sometimes it's all you can get when looking for specific DNA. And I tend to distrust it irrationally, not knowing how it was made. Extra inspections are worth the price of getting dream genetics sometimes. A couple of my faves arent available straight-run so ill try to find a parent strain to start backcrossing in order to create a straight run seed backup.
Fem seeds from a reputable source are totally worth it if you have to abide by a strict plant count.... hahaha who are we kidding.... plant count?! What's that? : p

Well it's a gorgeous November day in WNE. the sun us shining, the air is bitingly dry, I have a turkey carcass simmering flagrantly whut ok I'm leaving that autocorrect error... FRAGRANTLY, you dumb smart phone. My house smells like bay leaves. I'm psyching myself up to rearrange the veg room to accommodate some really bushy babies. Umbra's grape hat trick is a game changer. I'm looking at them like, okay phatties, how am I gonna get you to side branch when you are basically a bunch of cute pudgy leafy parasols?! There will be side lighting involved, I think. These things are crazy fat!

I can relate !-- I got some Umbra's fat leaf work -- This Sundae Driver - x- Bunch of Grapes -- is a fine example of that -- I got my cuts because I pinch the top out to promote side branching about a week before sexing -- This Black Star --x- Apricot Head supposed to make limb breaking bud -- She got big bone looks like she could handle it ?-- It's an indica bush -- me like !
Put another one in bloom to sex -- SR91 -x ( MZR-X BBSL )--One my Texas hash plants -- Got some dirt and need to hang some more lights -- Nephew said -- I'm need a bigger place to bloom ?-- Yep Buddy ! -- I set him up on a 2 part rotation-- Move a group to bloom once a month -- 8 th of January-- 1st harvest comes out -- I'm cloned up and ready to be at my own place !-- Still not comfortable growing in dirt but I can make it work !--
Hope they start showing me places this week --
Got a cold drizzle out today -- I think I take me some caps and fill the bong back up ?-- Maybe I go "F" with the Fox News people -- I bet they miss me ?-- I'm come take they guns and make them all get an abortion --Outlaw religion and all dat **** !-- I'm they satan incarnate !

Last edited by a moderator:
Wet and cold day so smoking bunch of different weed. I've had a cut of Bodhi's tiger's milk for more than a year. Never had the time to run in the flower space. So I bred a cut to London Bridge and flowered out another cut in the tent when I was sexing some seedlings. Tasty smoke. Heavy dense nuggz. More fat leaf plants, lol.

I can relate !-- I got some Umbra's fat leaf work -- This Sundae Driver - x- Bunch of Grapes -- is a fine example of that -- I got my cuts because I pinch the top out to promote side branching about a week before sexing -- This Black Star --x- Apricot Head supposed to make limb breaking bud -- She got big bone looks like she could handle it ?-- It's an indica bush -- me like !
Put another one in bloom to sex -- SR91 -x ( MZR-X BBSL )--One my Texas hash plants -- Got some dirt and need to hang some more lights -- Nephew said -- I'm need a bigger place to bloom ?-- Yep Buddy ! -- I set him up on a 2 part rotation-- Move a group to bloom once a month -- 8 th of January-- 1st harvest comes out -- I'm cloned up and ready to be at my own place !-- Still not comfortable growing in dirt but I can make it work !--
Hope they start showing me places this week --
Got a cold drizzle out today -- I think I take me some caps and fill the bong back up ?-- Maybe I go "F" with the Fox News people -- I bet they miss me ?-- I'm come take they guns and make them all get an abortion --Outlaw religion and all dat **** !-- I'm they satan incarnate !
I bet you'll get $200 a cut, lol.

$200 -- I know it's funny Umbra !-- This ain't the free world -
Ignorance is alive and well round here when it comes to weed --
Got my farming done !-- It's coming along nicely -- We got another grow room to build for bloom -- I'm just of the belief that selling where U grow is looking for trouble -- I be out soon with the girls I came for -- I would not want to grow here long term -

Last edited by a moderator:
Gloman I believe they mean that plant count as a guide rather than a hard fast rule ?-- I'm go to the same jail if I get caught with one or a dozen -- I just grow as many as I want or can and try not to get caught !--
There's legal weed and selling on the street in legal states is kind of a grey area ?--
Then U got your prohibition states where any is against the law -- I want a grey area round here !-- I still got the dream of running the grow end of a legal dispensary one day but --
There's always the grey area ?-- I could do well in a grey area !-- It be less stressful than what I'm doing now !--

Umbra when did U say U was doing that Box of Limes breeding ?--That was before or after the Cherry or Strawberry ?-- I needs me a sweet lime ?-- Something like a Key Lime Pie maybe ?-- Need me an orange too !-- and Strawberry !-- I need-- I need !-- I need !-- Sure sign of a VCD flare up !--

Umbra what does that ATF stand for ?-- Alcohol /Tobacco and Firearms ?-- I assume not ?

I got that bots number !---It's a short bus program ! -I put dashes between letters or run words together -- I know what U talking about I was just trying to see if someone would spell it out --
Alaskan Thunder F*ck !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back