Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ofc...family sometimes get overwhelming and noisy so I sneak off...you know what I’m doin...
I also ordered some seeds...hope they turn out good...
Lambs bread & Zkittles...I’m hoping they are polar opposites...we’ll see next run...

They crack the oil or gas there and break it down into it's components -- Now them tanks taking turns exploding -- Haven't heard about anymore explosions today !-- I must apologize for blaming the smell on incomplete burning of hydrocarbons -- Nephew say when the wind is right U can smell the paper mill -- Wind must be right ?-- My nose ain't even no good -- been broke too many times -' I had my whole face peeled off so they could bolt the bones back together -- I shouldn't be able to smell much !-- That right tbere though ?-- That STANKS !-- No --let me think about it ?-- No sniffing to be sure !-- I know nasty and that's it !--

Still that refinery ain't that far away and they really need to do something about that - gonna be an environmental disaster !-- PEW !-- I feel bad for people got good noses !

Good Morning OFC... We missed the rain...got a nice 60* day in the making. One little service call today and then off to my Sisters...if she's home...you have to book a visit with her during visiting hours......she works at a prison and we call her the "Warden" affectionately lol. She is the middle child...nuff said! I am the only cannabis user so I get the "wild child" tag I guess....they both are so straight they do not even curse :rolleyes:. Gelato burning today...with thoughts of next grow in my head...I may need to be vaccinated for this growing addiction !

681c5f42e74a98266d516a6e28436bd9.jpg

Good morning yall!
HP
I sure get a kick out of your post pics. And whole heartedly agree!
Its just a Very committed relationship. Lmao!
Well the rest of my beans popped. The fruity pebbles cross was slow and I had to help crack the shells but I got 3 to germ.
Now everybody is in dirt and 6 are already up.
Have a great Sunday yall!

I just found out they regulate (or try to) ALL hemp in Illinois.
If I grow hemp it counts against my medical plant count. However, I live a very short distance from a hemp farm and I believe if I had a few plants "volunteer" in random places outside, I would have plausable deniability. I'm gonna get some cherry wine seeds and see if they "volunteer" in a secluded full sun area with surprisingly rich soil.

Morning OFC -- Never volunteer for anything -- They ask for volunteers to drive a trick when I was in the army -- The trucked ended up being a wheel barrow - The shovel came with it for free !-- .
Mane I don't even know how many plants I got !-- I guess it depends on what U call a plant ?-- I got a bunch of fresh cuts got no roots yet -- How about more than 2 ?

Morning pot farmers! Hope all are well!
That cam arrived yesterday. It's pretty cool what you can do these days. I'm going to set it up to take time lapse photos through flower. Then I'll put it together into a video and add it into my journal . That's the plan anyway lol. It's rare something goes according to the plan but hopefully it works out.
So with Fem seed it's kinda a crap shoot huh? They may herm or not depending on the technique used to create them and plain old genetic stability? What choice do you have when something's Fem seed only? I guess I'm going to delve into a whole new area of growing soon. Mostly because I don't want to keep buying the same seed repeatedly, like most other hobbyists I assume. I have some Trainwreck reg beans in addition to the regs from Umbra. Time to head over to the breeding section and read through the stickies!

I got 7 plants !-- not counting the **** load of clones from each -- they don't count right -- Probably have a couple more soon !-- Unsexed plants ain't really count either do They ?-- I'm sticking with 7 !

Nov -- My 1st time breeding was an accident -- I made a mess of f-2 BPU-X B.B. seed !-- I'm no breeder but I can chunk some pollen and make some seed -- I find my breeding boy and clone him or jerk him back into veg !
I can keep a boy in veg around long as I want -- I put Waldo my BBSL in bloom with about a dozen maybe 8 -10 inch little girls from different varieties -- He was about that tall too - Soon as he openned his first flower I took him back to veg -- He kept openning flowers and I would take him over to bloom once a day and slap the girls around with him -- I still haven't got that mess straight !-- An hour or so after spreading pollen - mist the place with water - water kills free pollen !--
Umbra say this Black Star -x- Apricot Head make limb breaking bud --Maybe I find a male and let him have his way with some of my Indica hammers ?-- Bulk them up ?-- They do pretty good already !- I call them my hammers because with them It's not about a terp profile - Just breeding for potency !

Then U get to discover another fun growers task -- Digging seed out of bud with a tooth pick -- Count on using the seed harvest in edibles or for making hash -- U gonna tear the bud to shreds digging out seed but there will be weed - it just won't look pretty anymore !-- Dry the seed a few weeks then put them in sealed containers in the fridge -- Usually takes several months for them to be dry and old enough to germ ! --

Thanks for the tips on pollen Keef! Why not just leave the male in the bloom room all the time? Are you trying to extend his bloom? I've never considered keeping males. I'm not even sure what all to look for. Vigor, structure, smell, easily clones and maybe trichs if it makes them? BB Bb bb right? The dominant/recessive thing. I'm pretty sure I'll be developing my own system here with this... I'm stoned. Chookies! I like it.
Every one talking about seeds has got me itching to pop some more. I suppose I could. I do have a GSC by blimburn. OF8 said he had a good strain from them. Maybe the trainwrecks and some sunrise daydream? Cherry Og and a Boss Hogg.... Anyone grown out Delicious gear? I've got a sugar candy I think. Maybe it's sugar black Rose? They're out of Spain I think. Looks like they got a bunch of cups winners in the stable.
I'm rambling along, sorry. Maybe I pull out some more triple lemons? I'm gonna go get my seed jar.
Things are slowing down on the home front. I should have more time available now. More brain power to apply, hopefully lol. I need a manic swing right about now.... Seeds seeds seeds seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back