Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a splendid day here...got my new eye wear in and everything is great ...I am happy with the online purchase. I can actually see computer screen with them on ...been having to remove them. All so got the Xtraactive color change lenses....but cloudy weather the next couple days .... so I cannot tell how fast they change. I'm excited!....if no one calls in the next 3 hours , I have tomorrow off. The Cats are ecstatic too...they are sitting on the bed gnawing their toes in celebration lol.

HP --U couldn't make me answer that phone !-- What's for supper ?- I just finished toast scrambled eggs and sausage with cheese !-- I would have rather a seafood buffet but it is what it is !-- Won't be long until crawfish season ?-- Have me an evening dose of caps and work on this pipe !-- Maybe I should give Jet a cap ?-- He a wild dog !

Good afternoon O.F.C. been chillin up here in PNW, had eye surgery on my left eye amazing what they can do. Going to have the right eye done first part of January.
lots of rain in the forecast here , had 4 inches in the rain gauge last two days.
Lost my ballast on my 600watt HPS, decided to go LED. Picked up a Mars Hydro 2000 watt and have three papaya under it now, see how it goes..
Hope that you are all doing well and have a Very Happy Holiday Season.
Neighbor is on the way over for a safety meeting:) Y'all stay high now......;)

I am having broiled catfish....mustard greens.. hominy. Keef you know what...I powered the phone down...for a reboot....and it never got powered back up till 2 hours from now ....that is my story and I am sticking to it lol. Good to see ya drop in mrcane and glad you got the light problems fixed.

Flipped the lights to 12hrs today.
I got a total of 16 plants but only 10 are ready to sex. I'm just gonna leave the others in there so by the time the first 10 show the last 6 should be about ready too.
Then the hardest part.........culling it back to 5.

Tri tip and tubers braised in pinot noir out of the box, corned beef cooking liquid, thyme, ketchup, and chocolate. Among other things, but that's the gist of it. Tastes far better than it sounds : )

Attachments

• 20191221_184128.jpg
    20191221_184128.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 17
This is the super lazy version of a Sicilian style osso bucco... really it should be tomato paste, not ketchup lol, and add some yellow raisins. There's a lot of garlic n spices in there too.

I DO make a mole / enchilada sauce hybrid with chocolate and ground dried mulato chiles, no nuts or sesame so not a true mole, it's good for everything!

Patriots on the radio, interesting game!

Gathered up my oil working stuff and a broken vape cartridge-- heated up some coconut oil and clean everything in it !-- That's some souped up coconut oil HP !
I'm beginning to think maybe licking all that oil off my fingers wasn't the smartest thing I done today ?-- Why I do stuff like that ?-- Just gonna make me too high !-- Been here before and after I licked my fingers clean I cleaned my hands good with iso -- U get oil in your eye and that'll give U religion instantly !-- Don't get coconut oil extract in your eye !-- U won't like it !-- No idea what a dose will be ?-- Maybe the oil off 3 fingers ?-- I took too much ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back