Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crocket I haven't been around snow much either -- I spent part of 2 winters up on the North / South Korean border as a young man it the army an a couple of winters up in the northern states but I try to stay away from it !- In East Texas where I am now snow is rare - maybe a light dusting once every decade or so -- Some years it doesn't reach freezing -- I'm a warm weather fellow -- I don't do snow !
I'm looking to buy a secluded place tucked away in this heavy brush they call The Big Thicket !-- Gonna set up the Dank Diner Grow -- in the Bat Cave !-- Then try to ride it out until prohibition ends !

I called someone a **** ******* and a ******** idiot and he wanted to fight !
So I ran away !-- Ran to the car and chased him around the parking lot for awhile !-- He was quick or I woulda run over him !--- I don't fight !

Having some tank regulator compatibility trouble. Is this a normal valve pattern I just haven't seen? It isn't familiar and doesn't look like it has any chance of fitting a normal regulator

Attachments

• 20191223_223132.jpg
    20191223_223132.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Good Morning OFC.... We have 46* this morning headed for 68* or so...partly sunny. Extra LEO's out for the Holiday...no feeding the bears. Strangely enough my cats have requested a bell-hop bell for Xmas gift...I have no ideal what their plans are. Wake n bake to that good Xmas bud!

Good morning yall!
What Awesome weather were having for the dead of winter!
Supposed to hit upper 50's today!
I'm Torn........I have 1 sweet bud left. I SO want it now, but Tomorrow is Christmas. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna want a Christmas morning buzz too.
lol. If that's the worst problem I have I guess Ill be alright. :)
Have a Great day yall!

Feeling old and moving slow !-- Caps and a Hershey bar for breakfast - and Coffee !-
Gloman - U know I just kinda fell into aeropoonics ?-- I was in dirt and got those dog pecker knats larvae in my dirt --
Things went down hill fast -- I didn't know what to do so I ordered that little aerocloner -- Chopped the tops off my plants and put them in it -- Then threw out all my dirt !-- They rooted and thru Trial and error I found an acceptable nute formula -- I started builting my own aerocloners and used them to grow also !-$50 aeropoonics systems -
For a little production grow I'll do it different --
Nute formula works so I can use it in any water pharming grow style -- I'm thinking a 16 plant 4 part bloom rotation of fast finishing indicas -- Then later I double up and clone the system -- Set it up to harvest on alternate weeks for a weekly harvest !'--

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruno cornered something or somebody last night and dumass Other Keef grabbed the 45 and went into the dark to join the fight !--I gotta get that boy a flashlight fore he gets us both kilt !-- It/they split when I cycled one into the chamber !-- Man or beast U hear that sound U know hells coming !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back