Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCF5449.JPG
Good morning, happy eve. Annie is in the christmas mood, she wants to open presents. She is the present, silly. Smoking sme orange crush i was gifted yesterday. bud wants a hair cut on christmas eve? whatever. lol. Better slow the stone or he will look ... nuts. Drinking Ethiopian coffee this morning. wish i could share with you Umbra.

Good morning ofc...gonna be a fine day here in the snow(I’m staying inside)...And we havin eggs Benedict to get the veins plugged this mornin....Got a new little pocket piece yesterday so I’m set for the mornin...
5242E153-2AE2-4E05-AE33-B74133B86064.jpeg

I’ve gone thru 2 Kuerig machines...I usually buy the one you have to add water by the cup each time, bout$70 if I recall...
I’ve also bought a couple knockoffs and they took forever to make a cup of coffee...whereas the Kuerig made a cup in under a minute...

I've tried different brands and different sizes of drip makers. It wasn't a problem in NJ, lol. Coffee maker there lasted 20 years. Realistically, I can only guess there is a transient ground fault in the circuit and the heating element is damaged by it.
Do you unplug it when it's not in use any longer? That may help.

Good afternoon OFC

I am driving to the coast to see one of my Sisters tomorrow. Her and her hubby have a house 1 block from the beach in Cayucos CA.
I grew up on the coast near Monterey so the beach has no allure for me. I am looking forward to seeing my Sis though.

Your rescue dog is so cute Rose!

Lake Tahoe is an awesome place 2 RE. Enjoy!

I have had the same Cuisinart coffee machine for about 8 years. I am wondering why this coffee machine is still working great. ha ha

OGC.746b160d97f0ea417abcac7387f20c8e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back