Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 2 Kuerig coffee machines in storage and I'm using a knock off-- RE is right knockoffs do take longer!-- I bought the second Kuerig then figured out how to fix the 1st one !--
It just got plugged up --
Warming up in the mudhole !-- I was gonna do something but forgot what it was !--

Nov - I'm just after a high CBD that finish fast so I can run it right in with my other stuff -- Charlottes Web seem to be the closest to straight up high CBD Indica-- I can and do run some hydrids-- I just want them that will be close to that 60 day window -- I want the best highest CBD fast finisher I can lay hands on because I'll probably only run the one CBD plant- over and over again !-- It's for medicine so I don't even care about terp profile -- Just the best bang for the CBD buck !

(GDP-x-BPU)-x- ( BPU -x- B.B.)-- Oh !-Do I have a frosty blueberry -- Still almost 2 weeks out but I be happy with it !
She got some purple too !-- I have no doubt about her potency !-

When U cross 2 of Umbra's creations it can't help but come out dank ashell !

Last edited by a moderator:
I mixed up some OFC genetics but good !-- Rose's Nurse Larry -- I got the original growing now-- but -- I got seed to her grandchildren-- (NL -x- BBSL )-x- (BPU-X-B.B.) --and (NL-x- BBSL) -x- BOC --
Purple Haze still be purple but she not the same no more !-- I got the original growing now - She got grandbabies too --
Also got my Big Pink growing -( Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus )-- Another original from Umbra - Golden Ticket - x- BOC - Haven't touched it !-- had and liked it !

gday OFC Wake and Bake for me Hope you all had a great day , got 26 coming for xmas lunch the oldgirl been up since 4 cooking -the house smells very xmasy , my job to BBQ the pork no pressure- will only hear about it for the rest of my life if I stuff it up , more coffee , sweet dreams OFC

U got the watch Crocket !-- Cook that meat low and slow -- I use a salt and sugar brine for 24 hours before I cook it !-- I inject the roast with brine too --- My preferred method is my electric smoker-- Piece of wood big as your fist to smoke a pork shoulder -- I set the temp--
( 250 f)-for about 5 hours - then wrap it in parchment paper - turn it down to about 210 (f) -and forget about it until morning - Works great with any seasoning rub --

I had cleaned the honey oil off some stuff with half cup or so of coconut oil -- might be a gram of honey oil in it -- How much is a dose ?-- Old Stoner dose is a lot less than Other Keef took !-- Slow down the lines on the road just look like dots ! -- This is not a ride I would recommend to a Novice -- U ain't ready for this jelly !-- I took a teaspoon -- it was goo much !--
Let me tell U a secret about shooting when U so high U seeing 3 or 4 of **** !- 1st -- don't be there !-- but if U have to shoot --shoot them all -- shoot everything !-- reload and shoot some more

Don't be like that !

Stay dahell out the Wooly Swamp tonight too !-- I'm seeing 2 sometimes 3 of **** !-- Don't make me start shooting !-- U just as likely to get hit by accident as U are on purpose !--but a lot of **** gonna get shot up !--
Stay away !

Stay dahell out the Wooly Swamp tonight too !-- I'm seeing 2 sometimes 3 of **** !-- Don't make me start shooting !-- U just as likely to get hit by accident as U are on purpose !--but a lot of **** gonna get shot up !--
Stay away !
Don't be shooting any reindeer! :) or fat guys in red suits!

OIP.bG4ueoKHyBgD05Bto8SA_AAAAA

MERRY CHRISTMAS my friends ,,,i hope everyone is good ,,,me and the boy are doing well,,,i have a few days off (finally) ,,, i wanted to stop in and say HI,,,,cooking a rib roast for dinner ,,,never cooked one before ,,,,ive been looking online to see how to cook one,,, its not that big as there is only the four of us(i think 6 lbs) dont want to mess is up as the dam thing coast me 50 bucks ,,,,anyway ill be around for a few days ,,,,be safe zigggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back