Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC !
Merry Christmas from the mudhole --
Hey Zig where ya been ?-- I miss U when U gone too long !- U better start checking in more often !-- Gotta get these old bones loosened up some and go have a good meal !-- I've lost about 10 lbs in this mudhole -- I be ready to move on !-
This ain't for me !--

Zig - Girlfriend I got my own plan and it's been slow coming to be but looks like I'm be able to pull it off !-- The beach house is on the market and I'm in East Texas -- Looking to buy a place back up here in the Big Thicket -- Looking to buy the Bat Cave and set up the Dank Diner Grow -- I may walk away from here yet with a dozen girls in my harem - Got 9 right now !-- Uncle Keef gonna be just fine !-- Even thinking about some new lights just not sure which yet --
Maybe $2,500 - $3,000 in new white LEDs --

Merry Christmas especially to our resident Destroyer of Coffee Pots! Here, have some proven technolog y!
You can choose from Mud With An Accent, Crunchy Mud, and Church Basement/ Scout Camp Mud with Mild Grittiness.
20191225_110726.jpg
:)
I accidentally put pumpkin eggnog in my coffee this morning. In my defense, the cartons look the same with a hangover. It's not terrible actually.

Yes I've seen breaking bad. My ex, late FIL was fastidious about his coffee. Had to be distilled water. Had to weigh the beans before you ground them fresh. lol. My son asked me if I would try a French Press to make coffee. Truthfully, I just want a cup of coffee, hopefully without much drama or work.
While wishing friends Merry Christmas, I had a conversation about the proliferation of stuff being shipped thru the mail and the legal implications. Current legal recommendations are that Jury Nullification be written on plastic that stuff is sealed in. Pictures taken with Jury Nullification written on package before shipping. Idea behind it is that evidence shown to jury will have it written on it. The general lack of the jury nullification precept to the public is keeping the current Draconian laws in place. If there is tampering of the package or the writing on package, the photo before shipping will indicate tampering and would need to be explained.

UPS -- biggest smuggler in history
USPS -- 2nd biggest smuggler in history

Is it true that if I want to get someone in trouble I can send them some weed in the mail and turn them in ?--If so ?-- I got a list !-- My name ain't gonna be on it and if it was then it was a trap and I was set up !--

Worst Christmas present ever ?-- A burial plot ?
Scariest Christmas present ever ?-- The suit U gonna be buried in and it fits perfectly !--

UPS -- biggest smuggler in history
USPS -- 2nd biggest smuggler in history

Is it true that if I want to get someone in trouble I can send them some weed in the mail and turn them in ?--If so ?-- I got a list !

Worst Christmas present ever ?-- A burial plot ?
Scariest Christmas present ever ?-- The suit U gonna be buried in and it fits perfectly !--
That's only true if they accept the package

Hi peeps, Merry Christmas! I got a fancy ashtray, blue cloisonne from bud, it is fancy, you can't spill ashes with it... he also got me a new grinder and 50 cheap ass roach clips. LOL I got some other stuff too, but it was a pot paraphernalia christmas. Old stoner that we are. Missing our daughter but got passed a bad day yesterday. Thanks to talking to some friends. I hope you all have peace in your hearts. I am projecting, i need peace in my heart. Keef, much love to you, that isn't the place you will end up. Thinking of ya. Thinking of all of you.

Merry Christmas to everyone here at M.P.
May your day be filled with Love and Joy....
Steady little rain here today, sometimes I miss a good ole N.E. Christmas....Y'all have a wonderful day..
It's all about Love :)

My mother had a Faberware percolator for a stove top type coffee maker. It made great coffee. It smelled the best. It was why I was attracted to drinking coffee. My Aunt came to visit and she threw my mother's coffee pot in the trash because it had a cracked handle. My mother was mad and took the coffee pot out of the trash. My Aunt was why would you want it, it has a cracked handle? My Mother replied, because it makes good coffee. I bought a Faberware stove top percolator. Less tech, better coffee. Nuff said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back