Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon Farmers....Super nice day here....Sunny ...drying NW wind and Cool!..Been doing a few chores after work...put the flea medicine on the Cats...I am the villain now...evil looks are cheap lol. Of course by dinner time all will be forgiven for the price of a can of Fancy Feast. Keef I have more stuff to grow than I have days left probably...but I shop daily...I made need rehab myself.

Good God y'all !
Volunteered for the draft !- They was gonna come for me anyway -- It's was my ticket outta home and the hometown !-- There was nothing there for me ! -- Smoked my 1st joint at the MP school 1973--- Never been the same since !-- Some of us ?-- The military was the only way out !-

We need to send some more those A-10 Warthog planes over there !- Twin engine plane -- pilot sits in a titanium bathtub -- all the flight control systems like double redundancy -- and the plane is built around that bigass tank killing chain gun -- It can be shot to pieces and still kill U !- Europe used to be afraid of huge numbers of soviet tanks invading -- The Soviets were afraid of the Warthog !-- It eat tanks for breakfast --
Those A-10s are old and tough. I remember a story about a local pilot getting shot up pretty good and still landing the plane. Check out the pic of the pilot and the plane after landing. damn..
https://www.wearethemighty.com/veterans/this-pilot-landed-her-shot-up-a-10-by-pulling-cables

Need to bring back "Puff the Magic Dragon" -- Cargo plane with chain guns and a big recoilless rifle - They tip that wing and start doing lazy circles around U ---Wear U out with that chain gun --- Shot like 6,000 rounds a minute !-- Night time was the right time -- We could see and they couldn't !--

Morning O.F.C.. I have been trimming since about 9 o'clock. 1st one is done, now for the biggie
20200104_154304.jpg

Good morning or late afternoon peeps. HP, i get pet insurance the first year of their life. None after that.
I couldn't sleep at all last night. So I slept this morning. Little annie got her cast off and then screamed when she got home and one of the poodles must have hit her... Now she is not walking on that leg.. poor girl.
Nick, i am sorry about your truck. man, that sucks. Time for breakfast.

Looking good Nick !-- Indicas -- I'm already scheming on some trim help -- I just really don't like to trim -- 1st hour or 2 ain't so bad but after that - I don't want to trim no more !- How does 1st and 15th every month sound ?-- See how I'm scheduling my trim help ? -- People pay good money for weed 411 -- college in Houston got a happening Hemp growing class - $450 -- I'd teach them for 350 ?-- Wonder if people would pay to learn to trim ?-- Have people pay to trim my weed ?-- That's a bit much Other Keef ! - Your turn to trim next time !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back