Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon Everyone....rain finally stopped here, did a couple installs and came on home. The winter for this area has been on the warm side...I have burned maybe half the firewood as opposed to this time last year....I know it been some storms up North but mostly normal and not the record breakers.I am ready for things to dry up and let's do some farming in the veggie garden! Burning on some Gelato and plotting on dinner.

I believe my Grandson is headed to the 82nd after jump school...I don’t know that for sure but he’s off to jump school in GA and then to his home base of Fort Bragg NC..home of the 82nd...and last I heard Iraq after that...
When I visit my Daughter I sit on the back porch and watch the jump school candidates do qualifying jumps. When they busy its every morning at 8:00 on the nose! If he goes tell him to keep outta the trucks and off the streets.

I can't have houses close like that one !-- I might want to grow me some Roadkill Skunk or some Pineapple Chunk -- Can't be having people within sniffing distance -- Cause them that know ? -- Know !
Never bought a grow house before - gonna be interesting ?
The-Really-Small-Island-House.png

GDay OFC worlds gone crazy , not going to be much left of oz the way things are going , lost 3 of my girls when a pump failed but tied the others down to take up the space they looking sweet now -have a great day
10.JPG

Work it Crocket !-- Endeavor to Perserver ! -- This too shall pass !-- I could grow out there !--
I know RE- At least something is happening for a change !--
Had a talk with the realtor and I think we on the same page now -- I had to turn a little crazy loose !-- There's a nearby area further up in the Piney Woods -- I suggested maybe something there ?-- It's further away from everything so it's even cheaper !-- I see new lights in my future !-- Lots and Lots of new lights !-- I gots myself them dozen or so aero boxes -- I gots some dank mothers over there -- Let me work !-- Go- Go - Jonny B. Goode !

That blueberry ?-- Dam !-- 2 of Umbra's I just crossed them - Cuz I don't know what it is U got or how U do it and I don't care !-- Just keep doing it !-- Looking at these and knowing what I can do with that ?-- Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy !-- All 3 the blueberry girls are heavy producers -
Now Ole White Indica moving into about a month out ?-- She showing her *** !-- Trying to dominate the grow room -
It's a cut off the big girl and it getting big too !-- We had a session on plant bondage today !-- Hog tied that dog down !-- She thru stretching - I think ?-- but she was getting too close to the light !-- Now she cover all her stems with bud !- She a production plant - I run this thing a lot at the beach -- I know her !-- Gonna let the nephew get to know her at about 50% Amber !- It's almost cruel of me - 50% ?- She will melt U into the couch -- U try to get up and go to the bathroom she just back hand U !-- Where U think U going beech ?-- Did I say U could get up ?

Nick if it ain't one thing it's another !-
Catching the news once in awhile -- We need to send some more those A-10 Warthog planes over there !- Twin engine plane -- pilot sits in a titanium bathtub -- all the flight control systems like double redundancy -- and the plane is built around that bigass tank killing chain gun -- It can be shot to pieces and still kill U !- Europe used to be afraid of huge numbers of soviet tanks invading -- The Soviets were afraid of the Warthog !-- It eat tanks for breakfast -- The tanks the Iranians got can't touch what our tanks can do -- We own the night -- We can kill one thier tanks without even getting in range off it's guns !-- Unstoppable tanks coming at U and Warthogs wearing U out from the sky -- U gonna die !

Last edited by a moderator:
I know some y'all don't know little more than the difference between infantry and artillery -- Our long range artillery can fire 3 shots and all them hit the same target at the same time !-- We got these planes called Wild Weasels -- They radar killers -- We send some them with a decoy force and soon as the enemy lock onto them with the radar they take them out !- Missile ride the radar beam back to where it came from - make go BIG BOOM !- Radar gone !- U want your radar - don't turn it on - U don't turn it on U can't target anything !

U know they struck more people in Iraq today !- Last week HP said gas was going up -- I would think it will be going much higher ?--
My boys over at fox say -- A King don't have to ask permission !-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back