Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to figure out this ultralight airplane **** !-- 284 lbs - 55 knots -- Hold up !-- No canopy ?- -Then why U sell a canopy kit ?-- So that's the way it is ?-- What other props and engines fit this plane ?-- 45 horsepower ?-- Naw we can do better than that !-- I'm need more bigger engine !- better prop - U got one with variable pitch ?--and a canopy !-- I grok your dam rules !-- I get it home U got no more say in what I do to it ?
Ultra light cost maybe 17,000 new - I be wanting a used one !-- Some low as $5,000 !-- How many pounds that be ?

Get one them Rotax snow mobile engines - and jack it up ?
Dirt bike engine ?--4 stroke 250 cc ?-- Bigger ?-- already established that once I get it home I can do what I want !- Have to reballance it if the engine's heavier !--

I don't know about a motorcycle engine -- U come across the tree tops shifting gears - Everybody gonna know that ain't no stock engine ?

Edit :-- U don't ask them how much weight it will carry Other Keef !- Do that and U telling on yourself !---We figure that out later !

Nick that'll work just fine !

Seems to me a fellow should be able to order dry ice online and have it delivered ?- they ship me frozen seafood with some dry ice on it !- keep the seafood fill that Styrofoam shipping cooler up with dry ice and send it to ....

Last edited by a moderator:
These overhead cabinet doors in this trailer probably knock a lesser man out ?--- This head been conditioned by banging it into lights !-- but -- That's gonna leave mark?-- nice knot too ?-- I had worse injuries on my eyeball !--Dam !- make me see spots !-

Got the 1st aid kit out !- 1st aid kit is a test tube with a joint and 2 kitchen matches in it with a rubber stopper !' Label say -- in case of emergency : break glass ! - I just took the stopper out !

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoulda just glassed the whole country. I left the airport in Tehran on November 4th 1979 in a 737 being chased down the runway by a Toyota with a machine gun in the bed. I got no love for that country

Feel free to delete this but laugh first.!One day, Paul complained to his friend, "You know, my elbow is killing me. I guess I should see a doctor."
"Don't do that!" said his friend. "There's a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything, quicker and cheaper than a doctor. Simply feed the computer a sample of your urine and it will diagnose your problem for only bucks."
Paul figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and walked to the drug store. Then, he poured the urine sample into the computer and deposited bucks. The computer started making some noise and a number of lights started flashing. After a brief moment, out popped a small slip of paper which read:
"You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water. Avoid heavy labor. It will be better in two weeks."
That evening, while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, Paul began to wonder if the computer could be fooled. He decided to give it a try. He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his pet dog, and urine samples from both his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the mix.
The next day, Paul returned to drug store and poured the sample into the computer. Next, he deposited bucks. The computer started making some noise and a number of lights started flashing. After a brief moment, out popped a small slip of paper which read:
"Your tap water is too hard... Get a water softener. Your dog has ringworm... Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo. Your daughter is using cocaine... Put her in a rehab clinic. Your wife is pregnant with twin girls and they aren't yours... Get a lawyer. And, if you don't stop jerking off, your tennis elbow will never get better."

Top of the caption says:
"What would our forefathers say about the treason and subversion that's been going on lately?"
FB_IMG_1578031887819.jpg

I'm just glad I don't have a military age son to be used as a pawn or cannon fodder in a rich draft dodgers games !
Got no respect for the man and his minions at all !--- So let the American blood flow !- So much for peace in the middle East ?-- Such an unqualified person for such an important job !-- Stinky was right !- It's the end of the world !--

Eric Burdon -- Sky Pilot !

For those about to die !

Good Morning OFC....Still lite rain here...rained over 24 hours, delivering 6.1 inches at least. Cooler air moving in later today is very welcome.Gas is climbing here...hit $2.49 a gallon yesterday...this was before the strike ever occurred....amazing the security clearance oil companies must have. Hit 2nd week of flower on the current run...it has all spread out and looking decent...should result in some good smoke when done. Off for a walk in the rainy Delta...Peace ya'll

images (8).jpg

s-l300 (1).jpg

Good morning to everyone. Things happen fast huh?
We're starting a war with Iran and Keef is on his way to becoming... Flying Keef? Now THAT is a sure sign or Armageddon and I support it entirely. I've always wanted an ultralight too. Buzz buzz buzzzzzzzzzz there goes Snoopy, off to take out the Red Baron....

Last edited:
Morning OFC
No Gloman it can't be done at least not by us !
Stinky I'm just trying to be the best Keef I can--- Ain't becoming nothing I ain't already is !

I like this place and would rather not get kicked out if I can help it !-- So I think I try to be more quite about expressing my views !-- Have a good day !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back