Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it can go the other way as well, BUT it rarely goes well, hermi highly likely
Thanks!
I figured if you could force it to change one way it should the other as well.
I don't see any practical use for it but I like to know the possibilities.

Flight instructor told me set it down right there !-- If U flying like this U flying alone -- Call the tower and tell them U taking your solo flight !-- Oh **** !-- Ain't ever been so alive or closer to death !
Ain't nobody can step in and save U !---It's all U !

Dam blueberries better hurry up and finish !- I need the space !-- Seed plants trying to crawl over and get them some 12/12 !-- Not enough room !-- I top them again !- They probably got most of a week to recover !
Then I be thru here and can take my **** to the Bat Cave !

Secretary of State or cabinet members go overseas ?-- I do not want to be in that convoy !-- Open season on American diplomats !- It may not be declared but we at war now !--

Be the 1st one on the block to have your boy come home in a box !

I got no problem with them killing that Iranian but shoulda blamed it on Israel or somebody else!- But No !-- He stand up and say America did it !-- It is questionable whether that was an act of war or not but they killing another country's diplomats in a 3rd country -- I would see it as an act of war if someone killed one of our secrataries or VP Pence while he traveled and I don't even like him !-- Do U think North Korea might have smuggled a nuke into Iran ?-- I guess we be seeing ?-- Don and Bebe having troubles at home -- Distraction time !-

Howzithangin' OFC? Still pouring @ss rain here in Jawja - just backwashed a couple inches or more outta the pool, and more coming down.

Trying to wrap my head around the f#ckery going on overseas. Bad juju - that's all I can say. As a vet, I'm not too happy about it.

2RE - All good vibes for your grandkid - he'll be OK!!

Time to get back into this Fire OG before I get depressed and angry about it all!!

Key dude what's up ? - Nother vet not happy about stuff ?--
I'm trying to control what I say and not get mad about it !--
I was not a fan of the administration in the 1st place -- We attacked another country which probably start a war !- I shouldn't say we ?-- I should say --political name attacked another country and is dragging us into war !-- Same thing he said Obama would do to get reelected ?--
I'm out fore I get kicked out !--- Catch up later !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back