Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultralight need no licsense - has to be under 284 lbs single pilot and go no faster than 55 knots !-- I guess they mean when U get it and before U go to work on it ? --Gonna need a bigger engine and better prop !-- 55 knots my*** !

One day I'm have to try one those grow tents like y'all use - Don't know why but y'all doing it so maybe I should try ?--
I just hang lights from the ceiling and put my boxes under them ! --Grow in an open room right out in front of God and everybody ! -- I always wonder how y'all keep them tents cool -- buncha tech ?-- $50 box -- hang a light over it turn the window a.c. on and done !-- That's how I do !-- keep the wet side of the plant in the box and no exposed water to jack with Rh !- never gets too humid and I know how to raise it !

RE, I used to make RSO where i used all the plant material and it was indeed black. Took forever. Then we learned feco, which is freezing everything: the jars, the decarbed pot, the Everclear and did a quick 3-minute wash, we did the same pot 2 washes then got new pot and did it again. It is much cleaner.

Mine is very similar. I'm using a 5 gallon bucket with the 190% and some dry ice to get in the -50* F range. Put trim in a brewing bag that I normally use for beer. Steep it like a tea bag and squeeze it out. I can do lbs at a time this way.

Maybe make dry ice hash - feco the keif-- then vacuum filter with that celite stuff -- Then put that in your evaporator / still and cook your alcohol off ? -- I don't play by the rules -- I make **** up as I go !-- It's where U going!-- Not how U get there that matters !

Ok you already know I take the trim and dry ice and make kief. Then I take the used trim and throw that in the bag for the ethanol bucket, so I get both from the trim. I mix some of the honey oil or FECO in with the kief and then press it. Makes for good hash. The FECO can be consumed in edibles or smoked or vaped

Yeah but knowing about something and being able to do it be different things ! -- U not gonna jump up and- Do what Umbra do !-- U can try ?-- Most dis weed **** seems to have a learning curve ?-- We've talked about making liqour too and if U don't know what U doing U can kill people !-- Same with weed ask ole Freon guy !

Nick -- That gallon EM1 jug and that screen pan do alright -- Put some dry ice in it and shake it out on a glass table - They say don't blast with butane in the house so people go in the garage where the gas hot water live and close the door so no one see what they doing !-- BIG BOOM !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back