Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outta caps !-- but Earl was there -- Gonna make me up a big bottle today -- Soon as I look up how much RSO to how much coconut oil -- That's a joke !- as much or little as U want !-- I don't want it to melt me but I want it strong enough to be effective -- 1 gram of RSO in a cup of oil ?
I don't know !-- It's not like Coconut Earl got a recipe yet !
We working it out !- Kicks in quicker than caps too !
I'm need some more coffee !-- See if Jet will share the electric blanket !-- He like me he not a nice dog when U wake him up !-- We may have to fight over the electric blanket !-- Soon as I make another cup of coffee !

Still trying to work things out in my mind about this grow -
Things need to slow down some - Bloom almost ready for harvest - got no more room -- Box of seed plants demanding to be sexed - Need another grower box in veg - don't have room for it until the box with seed plants goes to bloom for sexing -- Time to get into the cloner and keep the best --leave the rest !--Keep the best couple clones of each variety-- Make some more room for more !-- Might be time to change the box res in all them too!-- Come on Bat Cave -- Where U at ?-- This Chaos need some Order !--
U guys saw that small plant Gloman posted for me ?- That's about the size I was running at the beach - I can get about 6 that size in a 35 gallon aero box -( about half a square meter )- My 4 part rotation over there was 2 bloom boxes ( a square yard /meter ) every 2 weeks -- Up to 6 in each box) -- they could be all the same or 12 different varieties !-- Looking forward to growing them bigger but that rotation sure produced a lot of variety in a harvest !-- The thing about a rotation is that veg is the heart of the system -- If the plants aren't ready on time the rotation crashes- Bloom might be the money shot but it don't work unless veg can feed it !--

Edit:-- So maybe I got about a dozen of these box/pump/ light systems put up -- Only using 3 here --but I got some lights in bloom --maybe I just set back up with them at the Bat Cave for now ? - Just need a better fill and empty method for the boxes at res change --- Oldass Mars Hydro 300 watt lights starting to go bad one at a time -- I could run 1 - 1,000 watt light over 2 boxes-- Light say it cover a square yard ?- 2 boxes --here's your square yard !

Last edited by a moderator:
A plan was all coming together in my mind then I remembered he want to reveg them blueberries-- Got dammit !-- Other Keef we gotta hang more Lights !-- Ain't no other way ! -- Plant count ?- --How da "F" should I know ?-- U count them ! - **** all over the place !-- Dam !- I thought I could do it with the lights I got hanging- Ain't gonna work When U add the revegges !-- New Plan !

Keef
I don't know if this will be right for you, but my rule of thumb is 3cc rso to 1oz coconut oil.
Depending on the strength of the rso I adjust it from there. That way 1 dropper is usually enough

Happy New Year, OFC!

Rainy and gloomy here in Jawja - getting the same wraparound Gulf moisture that was being discussed earlier. Actually made it to see the ball drop on NYE, and spent all day yesterday with my new best friend, GG#4! Plan to do the same today, too. Stay Frosty!!

Thanks Gloman -- I'm shooting for a 1 cc dose !-- I don't need to take it down to dropwise !-- Yo Cuz I was just in the grow and took a couple pics -- I'm send them to U - If U can post them fine if not fine -- I'll be getting a WIFI spot or something at the new place and I'll post them myself !-- I talk about the grow but U guys never see pics lately -- We gonna fix that soon !

Morning OFC. It's cold. I think cbd made it worse? Inflammation went away but I could feel burning discs... Topped with wedding cake and I couldn't even operate the self checkout machine at the grocery store! I was wrecked. This is why you guys are breeding high thc to high cbd? You all be crazy. Imma need the slow lane on that stuff for a few days.
I really like the wedding cake. Man it tastes good and will kick your butt. It tested high too.
I snipped a good size nug from the BoC. It's above the lights drying. I'm a horrible judge of bud size on a plant. Take it off and I'm pretty darn accurate with my hand. That nug I pulled gonna weigh around 2 grams. In the plant it looked like .5. I'm silly. Always more to learn around the corner!

Here's some more pics from Keef

Attachments

• 20200102_084636_1577977184289_001_2.jpg
    20200102_084636_1577977184289_001_2.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 20200102_084600_1577977185429_001.jpg
    20200102_084600_1577977185429_001.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 20200102_084636_1577977184289_001.jpg
    20200102_084636_1577977184289_001.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 123_1.jpg
    123_1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 15
Hey Nov there is that ?--- I like'm mixed but I want to do the mixing !-- Like I said if people love thier CBD drops and they do -- Wait until they try the real thing -- with THC and CBD -- Earl kick they *** !-- U think I maybe could ride the coat tails of this CBD crazy and then blind side them with the real McCoy ?-- I could do some 1 to 1 CBD/THC -- all the way up to 5/1 -- 3/1 Might be the sweet spot !-- or maybe 1/3 ?

It sent doubles again Gloman ?- Was supposed to be only 3 !- Thanks Cuz !
My cloner and a grower box -- The roots are a pic inside the grower box -- Then the unsexed plants in the box with the rest of the grow !-- Say it together now -- Keef what U gonna do with that big Mother in the back ground ?-- I do not know !

I do know why the plants in the grower look droopy and already fixed it !-- Any idea what it was ?
PH of 7.5 do that !-- Some hardier and can stand more than others -- We headed back to 6.4

Nice roots.
Maybe it was just me being exhausted yesterday but I was wrecked. Utterly dumbfounded and not good for anything.
I guess by simple math I made a 4/1 mix. I know that's not accurate. When you add two products you don't get what the labels add up to. There's some loss in the carry over I guess. I think I saw a formula for it somewhere. But it had me and a dude in the parking lot in the same boat.

Nov in a dose with coconut oil U got 2 variables - ratio of oil to THC - and amount that equals a dose -- None of us can measure THC/CBD yet except the free state people who can send it to a lab -- My math goes like this on the RSO and coconut oil--
Good RSO maybe 60-70% THC ? -- so 1 gram should have 600-700 milligrams of THC in it ? - a dose for me is probably close to 15 mg. --- So if I put one part (1cc.) RSO in 100 parts of oil (100 cc. )- That should put the THC at about 6 or 7 mg per cc ?- I could live with a 2 cc. Dose .

Last edited by a moderator:
Took 3 cc. of this test batch -- Heavy dose !-- If I was gonna make this with out an extract ?-- I would decarb the weed in a jar - then barely cover the weed in the jar in coconut oil -- after some shaking or stirring - filter it and use that oil on a 2nd batch of weed -- adding only enough fresh oil to cover the weed -- after it cools and been shook or stirred some - Filter it and bottle your medicine !-- Might be 1 cc dose ?

I'm not sure. I think the alcohol removes more thc than the squishing due to chemical bonding? Like I said, it's just from what I've been told or been led to believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back