Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting high for research ?- Somebody got to do it !-- I Ain't that high --I can still function -- I could probably drive ?--If I didn't get lost on the way to the car ?-- Stay away from the pipe Other Keef -- Look at U ?-- - U should be ashamed of yourself !-- Drooling old stoner !--

Edit :-- and bring me a box of assorted donuts and Kolaches !-and some OJ !

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice roots.
Maybe it was just me being exhausted yesterday but I was wrecked. Utterly dumbfounded and not good for anything.
I guess by simple math I made a 4/1 mix. I know that's not accurate. When you add two products you don't get what the labels add up to. There's some loss in the carry over I guess. I think I saw a formula for it somewhere. But it had me and a dude in the parking lot in the same boat.

I know this doesn’t necessarily apply to RSO but I use this calculator to get in the ballpark of a dose in edibles...It’s still an estimate considering you don’t really know the amount of thc or cbd in your weed unless it’s tested...I’ve just used the average for a particular strain as my estimate...but it accounts for the medium you use as well as the number of doses in your recipe...easier to use something like this than doing the math while stoned...

With this coconut oil extract whether it was from RSO or just a plain coconut oil extract from weed -- I take what I think will be a big dose for me just guessing -- Get too high then take less next time until I zero in on a good dose for me -- I could take a small dose and work up but where's the fun in that ?- Once I figure out my dosage I cut that in half for regular people !-- Once I know that dosage I can use it in any edible recipe and even if I don't know the numbers - I'll know about how much to add and how many doses that should be !

Edit :-- It ain't math !-- It's Kentucky windage !-- Somewhere about there ?

Got a message from the ex - She dealing with the Realtors and financing -- Said looked like they were finishing up -- Buy the Bat Cave for dat old vet -- Let him get back to what he do !-- Apparently I am a pain in the *** !-- but I'm good at it !
Now where da Bat Cave got dammit ?-- The plants - dogs and I -- We need a home !

Squeaky wheel gets the grease ?-- U should here me squeak!

Thanks Gloman -- I'm shooting for a 1 cc dose !-- I don't need to take it down to dropwise !-- Yo Cuz I was just in the grow and took a couple pics -- I'm send them to U - If U can post them fine if not fine -- I'll be getting a WIFI spot or something at the new place and I'll post them myself !-- I talk about the grow but U guys never see pics lately -- We gonna fix that soon !
Lol
1 dropper =1ml.
1ml.=1cc
1oz = 30ml.

Last edited:
Afternoon Folks....Coffee and cannabis break...still got rain and thunder..about 2 inches so far. Lemon Hashplant in the bong...good day here sales wise...people indoors due to weather and buying. I hope everyone is comfy and flying high!

Pretty steady rain here too HP !-- Not much thunder just steady rain !--

Math ?
If I put 1 gram of RSO in 30 mils of oil -- 700-800 mg of THC -
Say 800 Divided by 30 mils ?-- Close to 25 mg of THC per mil !-- Dude I wanna party with U !-- That would make me catatonic!

Hi People.. I have been busy and tired. Hope all of you are well. I used to make the old black rso, now we do feco...same thing but cleaner. I went to the dentist today and have been freezing ever since. I think our puppy is potty trained. She gets her cast off tomorrow. She is a delight. She is a sweet love. In the 40s here that is mild. We had a tumbleweed armageddon. Made the news.. Roads closed for 10 hours.. Crazy I need to make some feco, but i don't want too. My babies are tiny for 4 weeks from popping the seed. Stinkey, I haven't forgotten your pics.
Peace out ya'll

Hey guys, smoking some Glue that I jarred back on the 1st of Oct. This is some smooth stuff. World of difference between the stuff I look at every day and the stuff I see once a week. I'm Getting ready to harvest So I been cleaning the veg room and getting ready to do the dry. Also been taking some pictures of the setup since its empty. Thinking about another grow journal so I figured why not start from the harvest of one and the moving around and stuff. Anyways, I was cleaning and found another pile f buds just lying on the floor. Probably broke em off when I was taking them off the line. I am after all a klutz

I’ll sign up for your grow journal Nick, I’m always ready to learn somethin...
Rose, is feco different than RSO or just a different handle...I mean is the process the same?
Sounds like it’s still using grain alcohol as a solvent...though I guess there are a number of solvents that have been used...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back