Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can U free state people get me up to snuff on when the Cups and Weed festivals happen this summer ? -- Thinking about saving up some money and go see what's gonna be coming to Texas -- Having an attitude problem today !-- Bout tired of this dam mudhole -- Need my loop - most my grow **** still boxed up !-- I get this last group into bloom to sex in a few days -- I get my girls -- I have everything I went thru this for !-- Now it's time for it to be MY turn !-- They coulda been bigger and prettier but I got'm growed up enough to sex and found my girls and cloned them -- All in what U would probably call a hostile grow environment ?--
All OFC genetics !-- Nurse Larry ?- She in the mudhole with me and her girlfriends - Some my monsters in there some Rose's-- some Umbra's some I don't remember ?-- All's I know is there's no lesser weed amongst them !-- It'll just be personal preference -- I like a plant with a hook !-

Some diabetics sweeten with Vegetable Glycerin-- I can do one better !-- I make meds that if U take regularly will drop your dam A1C -- reboot your insulin factory !--

**** could also send me to jail !--Ain't that ironic ?

Needs my pinks and purples - They in there with NL and the lemons -- U know when I say --leave with 12 girls?-- I might mean 14 ?-- I know how to go buckwild and I think that is proof ?--
24 plant rotation -- need 6 bloom ready plants every 2 weeks -- Mix and match ?-- and the wheel rolls -- I'll then cut the varieties in half as I get settled !- Build me a grow system I can clone when the time comes -- Off set by one week !-- Then it will be a complete small production grow -- Then if the time comes I clone that whole system ! -- Which would require another grow house !-- I can find a way to build a veg big enough to feed 2 bedroom size bloom rooms ?-- Maybe an outbuilding ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Realtor just send me another listing -- It's hard to find a proper grow house -- I could work it !--- on the river -- that's a plus and minus -- I might have to go see this one ?-- river front -- Big momma White Indica over there - Break out another cloner --I think I could make that math work ?
$37,000 riverside grow house !-- I'd need a flat bottom boat ? -- Maybe a float plane ?- We see ?

Now that is a severe reaction to those sugar free gummy bear...gonna pass on those. Started removing limbs the oaks out front...nothing like working a heavy pole saw on a 16 ft ladder to make you feel old and make your disc mobile. Took a coconut cap and Cherry-Bomb break ...relaxing now to let all the vertebra move back in place lol.

It's a miracle HP !-- No really Cuz It's good medicine !-- Notice my Coconut Earl be the same thing U put in caps ? - pretty much anyway ?-- Loosen the muscles right up -- give U a good night's sleep -- get U high --Helps whatever is wrong and if it don't?-- U don't care !-- My kinda medicine !
What's for supper ?

Don't be afraid !- Farts are just the ghosts of food U ate !-- Stanky dam ghosts !
I think I stick with sugar !-- Thought about growing some that Stevia but haven't yet !

19 minutes after 4:20!
Did everybody do their duty?

I'm filling smart pots today. I mixed my mycoraziah all throughout the dirt in a big bin.
Blended it real good then filled 5 pots. I got girlz that need to get busy! Back to veg and rigorous training. By golly I can beat this state at its own game! Tell me I can only have 5, 18" plants. Ha!
Ill grow em 18" tall and 5' around in a SCROG setting.
Kind of like Me! Short and big around! lol

Had maybe 1/4 cap of RSO -- Looking for some food to put on top it !-- HP- I've had some trouble with my neck and left arm lately - I can't imagine how it would be without an oral dose !-- The indicas in cap form are great for pain but they will slow U down - but U won't mind !

Well, got most of my big plant trimmed finally. I just hung the last of it and decided I'll trim that later. It'll probably wind up getting squished anyway, or turned into edibles. Last medicine they gave me for Harley seems to have finally done the trick. His eyes are clearer then they have been in years. Maybe you get what you pay for in vets too.!

Keef you asked about Cups? Detroit and Anne Arbor,MI hold cups and gatherings. Denver,CO of course. Cali has numerous events. Washington and Oregon hold cups as well I'm pretty sure. I heard Mass had organized one but I lost touch with it. Anywhere rec is going to hold a cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back