Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed New Year’s Day Cuz I was outa town and couldn’t find any....but I’m cookin black eyed peas tonight in the instant pot...
Onion green and red, celery, bacon, some sausage that was hangin out in the fridge...bell peppers, jalapeño peppers,chicken bone broth...coupla other things I forget...oh and made a batch of corn bread as well...
FB460AE4-4C95-44B4-8CD2-16721BDD7610.jpeg

Last edited:
Got a quick question but I don’t want to start an actual thread for it...when taking a clone for the purpose of detecting plant sex, do/can you immediately put it into 12/12 lighting?

hi Rose!

Good Morning OFC...Man those peas looked good...nothing like some home cooking. 3 or 4 days of perfect weather here...40's and 60's sunny as it goes. If we could get by this weekend without a flood...may be able to till in the garden next week. The winter grasses are taking over on this warm winter...tiller was running poorly on last outing so I need to take the carb. off and clean it. Its that time....wake n bake...think about the day. Smoke it while you got it!

7c47ddb95bb0c75e8affbf4c5d930318--wake-and-bake-cereal-bowls.jpg

Morning OFC !--
Woke up early and can't turn my head -- Thought I would beat HP in this morning -- Nope !-- Yeah - I'm hook the mule up and plow the south 40 today - then swing up to the north end and cut some hay with my cycle !-- Then maybe stop for lunch ! -- How about another cup of coffee and some medicine 1st or instead of ?-- plowing and cutting hay --
U know I'm too old and crippled for dat **** !- Used to be able to do bout anything -- Body ain't up to it anymore !
So New Plan ! -- Coffee-- Weed - Blues -- check the grow later -- Hope miss lady find me da Bat Cave soon !-- Starting to get a twitch in my eye and getting a little freaky-- Me and my girls need to get dahell up out dis mudhole !--
Wake and Bake - Weed ain't smoking it's self - Do your duty OFC !

Shout out to the 82 Airborne Division on it's way to Iraq !-- Come home with your shield or on it !-- This ain't Sparta ! - Bring yoass back home alive anyway U can !--

Put silver wings on my son's chest - make him one of America's best !

Salute !

Put some honey oil in yo belly and put some one top your pipe - U just might be alright !-- I think I might live !
Tell U a little bit of a story real quick --
Middle East -- Why there can be no peace ?-- According to the Sumerians - the first 7 cities on earth are buried there under the mud of the deluge !-- There is stuff and things buried there we can't be allowed to find -- Control of the area has always been fought over by the forces of Enki and Enlil --- The serpent and the eagle !--( christianity and Islam are late arrivals)-- Perhaps the time of the crossing approaches - (The meaning of the original cross - represented by a cross in a circle)-- when thier planet swings back in close enough to disrupt earth ?-- cyclic destruction happens then --they say
F-ed up weather changes - ( wild fires in Austrailia- here last year)--earthquakes - ( One on Puerto Rico last night )-- One crossing ended the last ice age !
If thier history -legends and old myths are true -- We can't stop global climate change -and it gets worse -- According to them it's a cycle of destruction and rebuilding !- Don't that sound encouraging ? - Only good news is they say everytime the cycle happens the surviving humans are given an upgrade --

Last edited by a moderator:
That is very believable Keef...some of the extinction records actually favor it. No Peace in the Mid-East is believable as well...after all we have been at war with an Ideology since 1973 Yom Kippur...the Arab armies caught Israel dead to right...knocked 60% of her air-force down in 3 days. We furnished replacement aircraft, that were literally un-box...fueled ...armed and put into action. An Egyptian mechanized Division sat 10 miles from Tel Aviv and did not advance ...its commander was a General Lee and needed to be a Patton. Poor guy was later executed for his inaction's. This Ideology assassinated one of their best military and peace negotiators over a hand shake(Sadat 1981)...no Peace is ever likely...they will come after us if offered an Olive branch or Sword.

Last edited:
Every religion there is says the world will end when thier gods return -- most also say there will be a new world - sounds like a cycle to me ? -- Supposed to be a 3,600 year cycle - some crossings harder on the earth than others -- The sky rock that supposed to have killed the dinosaurs may have been accidentally or purposefully send on it's course to collide with earth at a time of crossing -- They say this was a mining colony and we thier genetically engineered miners-- At the crossing they return for thier gold !-- They don't want pretty shiny gold -- They turn it into white powdered gold or monoatomic gold -- single gold molecules !-- We get a genetic upgrade and the cycle starts over ! -- We also get gifts to help us rebuild !-- After the deluge it is said the gifts included horned and unhorned domestic cattle -The domestic grains --The wine grape and hemp !

Get'm Stinky !
I'm have to call in tell them I'm sick or something !- Pipe with that honey oil make me lean when I walk !-- Made me some more coffee -- That standing up thang ain't easy !--

Yep no doubt I was a space man and wanted gold and there was a planet had a bunch but also had Godzilla and **** walking around on it -- I'd chunk a big rock at it myself --
When it settles down and the big bite U things was dead I'd come get me some gold !--

I'm high now !-- I would ask for a soap box but I'd probably fall off it ?--
The great apes - chimps and gorillas -- got 24 pairs of chromosomes in thier DNA -- Humans got 23 -- our 2nd chromosome has been bent and folded in such a way as to contain the info from that missing chromosome-- and give us 23 instead of 24 -- it makes sure we can't mate with apes and have viable offspring -- That keeps the orginal work pure in the descendants of man -See all the variation in size hair and eye color and even skin color amongst us ?---Make U feel like a puppy been bred to look the way U do ?--and it all started with "The Black Haired People"-- The first of us !

I'm high now !-- I would ask for a soap box but I'd probably fall off it ?--
The great apes - chimps and gorillas -- got 24 pairs of chromosomes in thier DNA -- Humans got 23 -- our 2nd chromosome has been bent and folded in such a way as to contain the info from that missing chromosome-- and give us 23 instead of 24 -- it makes sure we can't mate with apes and have viable offspring -- That keeps the orginal work pure in the descendants of man -See all the variation in size hair and eye color and even skin color amongst us ?---Make U feel like a puppy been bred to look the way U do ?--and it all started with "The Black Haired People"-- The first of us !
:eek::confused::cool:

While I was preaching I had Other Keef off on a grow mission -- His task ?-- Solve this problem -- Them aero boxes will pop a leak if that spray manifold and pump be in just the right position -it leak between lid and box--- Find me a solution -- There a bunch of them boxes -- so need a lot of whatever U find --not like U can buy the part ---U make something or adapt something ?-- U know the rule ?-- minimum number of parts needed -- Your solution got 4 parts and I need 4 per box I got all them boxes ?-- U killing me Cuz !-- U can do better than that !--
Show me how to make them boxes water tight !--best with one part same one everywhere !- box lids got to remain interchangable !

People look at me strange when I talk about Other Keef so let me explain how that came to be !-- U know the cartoons where they got a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other ?-- The one in the middle got took out in my fall so ain't nothing left but me and that beech !-- We don't always agree on the means to an end !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back