Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov-- weed got to be my second career it's the only skill I got left except making liqour -- SS not gonna be enough --
So some weed got to become money so I can live -- I don't care where that takes place but it's not taking place at the grow -- If I have to do the Bat Cave alone I'll need a dealer to move it - way away from me !-- So when it comes to a job ?- I got one !- Pot farmer !- In a prohibition state !-- Simple plan ---I grow it way out in isolation where I'm safer and send it to the big city where it becomes money - Give me money I give U more weed and U go back to the city !--Or I can do the weed family thing and just sit on the weed until they open a dispensary -- I would think that weed family would have access to some fine dank ?-- They would have much to learn too !

Hey folks, cloudy and 74 here. Just finished jarring the gg plant. She was small but she yielded a little under 5 zips. 4 grams under to be exact. Now I got one left but she's a sativa so more like 8 or 10 oz from her. Not quite dry yet so it remains to be seen

Thanks Padre !
Welcome to the OFC Desay !--

Been trimming -- Got a winner !-- Blueberry Chocolate -- It's still fresh trimmed but she got a hook ! -- I should know that smell-- not blueberry - not chocolate - Something different !-- One more to go but I'm on break !

Jarred up my NLxV tonight, 3.5 oz from two plants...I’ll do better next time I promise!!!wish I could email ya some Gman...
D276FCCC-C74F-4052-B7CD-D918F7FCDC19.jpeg

Go RE !
I be wanting that black weed in strain info !- I know I said diner smells but I want it anyway -- it's black !-- it's pretty !--It want to come to Texas -- I can just tell !-- Lots don't know but black weed like Texas !
Just spent about an hour catching up on Stinky's thread -- Girlfriend Don't play ! - One day maybe I get some CO2 - 1st maybe I get a grow room ? Get my fermenters set back up--
Planning a run of coconut brandy -- One of the harder ones but worth it -- I use bakers sweetened coconut flakes but have to remove the coconut oil before I can ferment -
Make coconut wine then remove half the water thru freezing -- It'll rock your world !

I was just looking at CKNs this morning Stinky - I'm trying to find mix and match CKNs or eggs to incubate -- I think they would like some fermented coconut -- The Gloman would distill that coconut wine into coconut shine -- I'm a little cruder than that - put that 5 gallon bucket of wine in the freezer overnight -- Next day I stab a couple holes in the ice and pour my brandy out !-- Heat it up on the stove to about 180 then cool naturally before I put it in long term storage -- Last step drives off lots of the nasties or what they call the head in moonshine -- They there in beer and wine too just in low concentrations - methanol- acetone among them - concentrate the alcohol U concentrate them - They cook off 1st at lower temp than ethanol - The heating will also kill the yeast making for a flat wine versus a sparkling wine -- a little yeast and she'll make U some bubbles again -- I sweeten the coconut wine with the water portion of Coco Lopez -- Little splash of pineapple juice and U gonna be alright !- Still haven't tried it yet but fermenting pineapple juice is on my list ! -- Sweet coffee should ferment ?

Good Morning OFC....Nice haul 2RE...you'll be puffing on that a while. Up and at em today here...doing an install and a service call...lightning strike killed a customers electronic center...Tv...Sat. TV boxes...Internet modem..and media box all dead. He said it is kinda quite at his house now! Of course it is an emergency with the CFP Bowl tomorrow night lol. Got about 42* here this morning headed to 63* and sunshine...looks like Polar energy may head South around the 20th. Time for that wake n bake and enjoy your day!

9e01106070ded2a98f55a060c7b51212.jpg

Good morning yall!
Thanks for the invites guys!
Like yall said, getting home might have been a problem. :)
Not only cuz of the weed. We have ice, ice, and more ice on the ground here. I'm hoping they get the roads treated before I have to go out.
Nice work there 2RE!
I love the growing part but when you have jars loaded up with the rewards of your work it sure feels good. Especially when you don't have to buy it from the "powers that be". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back