Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC
Ugh !-- Just a tired old man here !-- I'm have to be careful some U guys is big fellows !-- I'm a little short of 6 feet somewhere around 160 lbs -- Beats dahell outta the 100 lb soaking wet legal morphine junkie I used to be !-- I'm kinda beat down physically and mentally -- Don't count me out yet but some days be hard !-- Chilly in the mudhole this morning --

I got work to do !-- The nephew moved and is out the grow -- So I got a functional producing grow on a 2 part bloom rotation giving a monthly harvest --- I gotta get some plants outta that poison dirt and in some water to see if I can save them -- Tidy up and do some reorganizing -- I guess when I get to the Bat Cave won't be no lag time in production ?
It's working well enough but I be halfassing it on some aero !-- I need some permenance so I can unpack my **** and do it right !
Things changing in the mudhole --There's something to protect now --I sent for my guns !

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh !-- Got stuff to do but still moving slow -- Got a little stressed out yesterday and my neck is kinda locked up for it !-- Nothing got to be done this instant - still cold ! --
I was impressed with 2 of the 3 varieties from the harvest -
Blueberry Chocolate and that AK Thang got something going on -- That AK was my 1st look at banging a dominate blueberry up against that BBSL dominate profile- It's not blueberry or like BBSL - Gotta get it dried and a little age before I know for sure - I wasn't impressed with the Stacked Blueberry - it did just what I expected it to do - it's no lesser than the other 2 ! - Next month some grape crosses and some WI -x- BBSL -- Gonna go ahead and move harvest day to the 15th - later I can switch back to a 4 part bloom rotation with the 1st and 15th being harvest day --
Can't accomplish much when I can't turn my head -- Best just lay up and let the inflammation settle down --

Morning toots! Started the day with coffee and a bowl of lavender, then got munchies for a leftovers frittata. Potatoes, red pepper, kale, caramelized onion, and Italian sausage.
Munchies are cured better go smoke some more!
20200112_122356.jpg

Last night while I was cleaning I found a jar of BOC under the couch. It had some seeds in it so I know it came from my July harvest. Sat it aside and just fired up the 1st joint this morning. Most excellent smoke! I dunno how many of you actually get a 6 month or longer cure on your weed but you should. I am providing good medicine to several people these days so I need the garden to produce a lot to keep me going. I always manage to set a pint or so of every crop aside for later. When I break 'em out on special occasions its like smokin' a $50 dollar cigar with a good whiskey. As a daily I smoke of fresh off the line but when I break out the stuff that's been curing for six months, wow! I don't mean more potent, thc is thc. But the flavor is sooo much better. The GG I been growing is harsh as a mother when its 1st jarred but after a couple months it gets a hint of fruit and it gets so smooth even I can smoke it without coughing. BOC is way to fuelly for me when it is first jarred, so much so that I didn't save any clones the last time. After 6 months under the couch, I really like this! Glad I still have some of those seeds.

Good morning OFC

That looks delicious SA!

Cold out there today. 42 degrees right now. High overcast.

Nick, it is always good to find a jar tucked away somewhere. I have some Blackjack and Blue Dream that I jarred last Spring that is very tasty. The stuff they sell in dispensaries is only cured for four months according to the labels. I am tempted to crack a jar of Blackjack right now as I think about it. I have some Purple Punch and Banjo that I jarred a couple months ago that I keep getting into. I found some Blackberry Fire from the previous Summer in my shop a few months ago. I guess getting really stoned while trimming makes me forget how much I have and where I hid it. lol The only way I get weed that has been cured for a year is when I forget about it usually. I am a heavy smoker. :D

Have an amazing day friends.

We'll see. I'll probably run it again in the fall. Right now I kinda got my hands full. I'm fighting coco, its just not working out. I started a grow thread but until I get the coco thing sorted I ain't doin any updates. I have one lonely clone from a really special plant that I'm nursing and I been having a fight with dry air that my humidifier can't deal with, today its 34% with the meter sitting beside my tea bubbler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back