Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Water farmer got to try to flush some nutes out some dam dirt plants today !- Dam -dam - dam !--!- I'm not gonna complain but it ain't easy !- I know water !- Mud not my favorite thing ya know ?- In the middle of trying to ease my aero boxes out and get the nephew into dirt !- Change of plans !- U gotta take it all with U when U leave !-- I wasn't planning on this !
Can't even shoehorn much more into bloom !- Waiting on the seed to The Mudhole Pink to develop -- More clones than U can shake a stick at !- I need a place to happen !
And some dam new lights !-- I can't grow here in the summer!--It's too dam hot !- I need to set up right !--Pack this grow up and move to a more permanent location before the bugs find me !- Cause they will ! - I'd like to be set back up before the bug wars commence !

Had to rebuild the door on this wore out old travel trailer yesterday !- That got me talking to it !- U might be a beast to live in but U gonna make a fine grow trailer !- Good trailer !- I got plans for yo happyass !

Edit :- Don't know how I got here but we listening to some Chuck Berry this morning -- smoking weed - having more coffee!-
Oh Maybelline !

Last edited by a moderator:
Wie gehts, OFC? Front edge of the rain is here now - next 4 days - all rain.

Got 2 above ground now, though the Zombie Death F#ck looks a little sickly thus far, so I guess I'm a go for trying my first SCROG. Seems like a good project for a couple of freebies. It'd be terrible if I managed to actually learn something beneficial. I went with 2"x 3" holes on the screen and have the room dialed in now.

Not much going on here in the Pines, and i'm not feeling it, anyways. Where's that Happy Smoke?

Smoke 'em if you got 'em... ah, you got 'em

quest (2018_04_18 01_24_33 UTC).jpg

On cracker break...laid on back thingy and I have crunchy backbone syndrome..I can split and handle it but with a price. That is lots of growth Umbra... looks like they doubled in size all most...excellent job. Welcome to OFC Mrfist! Glad you dropped in.
The kali mist x Big Sur Holy Bud is well over 6 ft, the mimosa and a couple of the sorbetos are not far behind at about 5 1/2 ft.

Hey folks. Raining here, again. I was feeling lousy this morning, twisted up a fatty and I'm right as rain. Who says weed ain't medicinal. Umbra, that's some impressive recovery. You fixing to run another 10,000 clones? I know that garage holds a lot more than that!

Afternoon All...new development here in the briar patch...after morning break...there was lots of flashy light down by the creek when I went back out to work...3 shiny white vehicle with fancy lights in the grills and windshields...white and green lights though..workers get out with orange and safety green vest on. It is a State bridge inspection crew...they spent a couple hours down there looking things over...that old bridge is made from old railroad wood cars 2 side by side and 3 long and the piling are metal culverts put into ground with concrete poured in them...yeah not much really. if the State is going to replace it then it will be brought up to State standards...new bridge that does not go under water and concrete pilings. This would be fantastic...other than a bridging crew working 200 meters from my house for 12-18 months..I own the property on this side of the creek so they will have to notify me for ROW permissions. Those 3 new stumps in the front yard will make smoke screens when smelly time comes...perfect excuses....sorry mr. stump grinder. And in all fairness....the county came out on a sunny day and look what they got done. 4:20 is on here.. fire it up curly Q.

IMG_20200227_162632600_HDR_24.jpg

That's lots of clones Umbra ?-- I could probably turn out 200 at a time but it would take most of what I got !- I watch though and I can see a need for a bunch of clones in Texas when it roll over !
If I had 3 or 4 months prep I could maybe get out 500 ?- So when Texas roll over I need to have me a cloning jig !- I got something in mind !-- 500 a good round number !- I want that capacity for a big run of clones ready for spring planters !

Carona **** got out of control in Washington State !-- Closing schools and work places - U don't have to be sick to loose it all !- If U can't work for 6 months how U pay your bills ? - Most can't go that long without a check !- Which begs the real question ? -- What next ?--
Amazon sell lamb blood ?- Was there some kind of special design Moses and them used on the door so the plaque pass them by ?- I need to do some reading ! - Verily --I ain't up to no complicated drawing so I hope it's a simple thing ?- Who was this Verily chick anyway ? - I might be a little rusty on this bible stuff ?-I don't remember her ?--- I could probably pick up on that rebuking thing pretty quick ?-
As a great and powerful wizard and a seer !-- I see capital letters in the future of many !- M.R.E. ?- I think that's it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back