Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strap an AK with a 100 rd.drum magazine on front of it and then we talking fun !
Or a SKS - I am partial to semi auto !- I wouldn't want to drive it around that way but I likes something to run to when they think U running away !-- Then suddenly the shoe on the other foot !--

Edit - They did one thing wrong !- needs to be a pusher prop but with thier design it had to be the way it is !- I could probably mount an AK on either side ?-

Last edited by a moderator:
Gloman
U put the decimal point in the wrong place or forgot a comma ?-- How bout $37,900.00 ?

Edit :-- I come up that river haulinass about 3 feet off the water --pull that nose straight up and turn all that speed into a straight up 90 degree climb -- then kick the nose around at the top pointing straight down -- U now at the place were my gun barrels be pointing !

Good morning

Sunny and clear outside. I am smoking some Banjo and enjoying the morning.

861b1a81e848c9eb5b8751c22f1121ca.gif

Good morning peeps, well the TN kids are in TN, our house is empty it is wonderful. She just called. That was a weird year. ha So how are ya all. Spring is windy here in the desert. I am watching the news. Chris matthews, that was a bummer. Plants are still plugging along. I will get your fabulous, coolest ever clone containers back to you this week Umbra. I am worried about my daughter in seattle with the corona virus, she works in a grocery store. Purell is sold out. We old hippies just better stay in and smoke lots of antivirus pot. I am ready to go to the store and get supplies.
Our little Annie puppy got fixed yesterday, I feel so sorry for her. Ok, i am going to go see what i missed. Be strong peeps.

Ok, SA are you ok? Geez that doesn't sound good, chemicals? MR FIST, Welcome to the ofc. Glad you finally joined us. How goes it in the south this morning?
RE, big super tuesday in your state. look forward to the results. Nice to see each of you. Hope your pups are all ok and your people too. Nice to be back. I was way over-communicating for the last month. lol

GAA (basically industrial vinegar) burns feel and look like a really nasty sunburn but I've never yet see one do serious lasting damage on skin if rinsed off quick-ish. I'm already sporting a couple permanent battle scars from 96% sulfuric and 67% nitric, one on each b00b like Eve's paw print ink, yeah just above the top of my rubber bib overalls- awesome conversation pieces ... this is nothing lol.
It's gorgeous out today and the birds are going berserk. Birdserk? Hmmm.
Rose it's great to see you back!

Good morning ofc, careful stinky!!!Welcome back Rose, what you gonna grow this year? Super Tuesday but I voted last week by mail and my candidate is still in the running...yep, I’m ona those California lefties...

Morning toots! Started off the day pumping chemical process tanks and remaking them. I managed to drip glacial acetic acid off my gloves and up my sleeve. I now have a nice burn on my wrist and as a bonus, I stink like a pickle factory. Eyes are watering just hanging around with myself. Gonna go see if I can find an uncontaminated shirt. At least it wasn't the chromic acid tank, that's a whole 'nother level of yikes.

Cuff those gloves. You don't need to be shopping for tats to cover up scars.

Smoke break !
According to Tennessee spring storms gonna be a beast !

Edit:-- The hog hunt on hold !- Bruno and Precious back home !- This Bruno's hood !- He been out accerting his dominance !- He and Precious turn they attention on the feral hogs soon enough !- He weighed in at 78 lbs last check pit bull / black lab cross and Precious a lady like 72 lbs of pure Pit Bull muscle -- They like to go into the swamp and kill **** !- They no danger to people but do U wanna take that chance ? - My 6lb Bull Mastiff jumped the doggie door again yesterday !- He and his big buddies came to see what I was doing !-
Little **** gonna get kilt if I don't get him outta here and into his own yard !-- Big dogs look at him like -- U ain't real are U ?- He wouldn't even be a Scooby snack for either of them !- He don't care !-- He a big dog !
Grow room security is out the window !-- Just running on hope now -- Hoping I don't get caught !-- I'd be happy to make it out here with some clones without going to jail !-- SOON !- I can rebuilt but not in jail !
More rain moving in !- More weed going in the pipe !

Fed cut rate by .05 and stock market still down another 900 points !- They was hoping for leadership from the white house but he busy ! -- playing golf !- Trying to buy Greenland and the like !- Planning Rallies !- All is well !
It's just a democrat hoax to take him down !- Everybody knows that !--
Them people ain't really die and it's just the flu anyway --what's the big deal ?- Nothing to see here just ask Fox news !

I work with 31% HCL acid. At that concentration it is a fuming acid so full face respirator anywhere around it. I wear ppe and still get a drop on me every so often. It takes about 10 seconds before it starts burning your skin. Chemical emergency showers nearby are required. I've used them a couple times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back