Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not for the pleasure of the trip !- That's Shaman **** !- - Try to bust concrete with your face ?--Sometimes U can get stuck with one foot on either side the curtain !- Then someone say what are U ?--- What do gonna U say ?
When I get real high I can shoot fire from my fingertips ?
Doesn't seem to be much of a market for such a skill ?

Woo Hoo..very productive day...got yard cut...most of the wood stacked and covered with a tarp...bong cleaned with first hit loaded . That would have been like a holodeck with his mind providing the adventures...no telling what he bumped into there. Fine looking plants Gman...they have wonderful color.

Here's the NS X BBSL and Frank's Gift.
I SO want to snip a bud or two but I'm gonna refrain. :)

HP
You're a go getter brother! I wish I had that kind of energy!
I have tons of work to do outside.

Attachments

• NS X BBSL.jpg
    NS X BBSL.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Frank's Gift.jpg
    Frank's Gift.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I can’t tell you it was window pane but I’ve burnt my mind on some acid once or twice...
Got together with some old musical friends today...it was a blast and we made a few tunes together as well...mid 70’s here on this election day...cheers friends!

I don't get to vote this time !- I'm not a registered Democrat !-- I'm watching with interest though !-- I need to establish residency so I can vote in November!- I am not driving across Texas just to vote !- There and back would be over 12 hours behind the wheel !- I don't do that without much whinning and acting a fool !- Make me throw a hissy fit !-- It Ain't pretty !- That long a ride would wreck my neck !-
I can and will complain constantly !- I'm a sissy man !- but I'm good at it !

Everytime they call a projected winner in a state U post to take a toke !- not no sissy toke either !- American Samoa !-
Bloomberg !- Hit it !- Virginia -political name - Wait ! WAIT !- OK ! - NC !- Va !-- Wait this post be slow !- I quit ! This game make me too high too fast !

Is that how they justify Trumps lies ?- Everybody does it so it's no big deal ?-- Got to discredit elections one way or another ?- Do what the party can to stop democracy and support the King ? - political name might lose and they'll be wanting an excuse to call the election rigged ?-

I pushed the adjustments, the pH is in range. The plants that went through the collapsed grow didn't like that at all. Curled leaves at the tips, pH lockout symptoms. I went straight into flush with that 1.5 plant tote.

I also ended my fast. The .5 plant harvest had a bud that was yelling at me. I had to obey. Even green, it was smooth, and tasted like the best of the old days. Two tokes were plenty. The trichromes ended up lighter colored. I could have gotten a little more potent, but the buzz was exquisite. Everything I hoped for out of a Sativa leaning hybrid.

It was 4:20 in France, and worth a celebration. 03/03/2020. There is a grower's satisfaction.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and advice.

Hey OFC , People going crazy over here , missus went shopping today shelves are empty , all disinfectant products gone , all long live milk and tin foods gone and NO DUNNY PAPER , me gunna have to save them big shade leaves LOL
back to the grind , have a great day all

Good Morning OFC... Sorry to hear about the panic buying in Aussie...hope it returns to normal soon QB. We keep seeing all these 100 year events...floods...virus...rain...heat...you name it. Death rate has been elevated to about 3.4% ...they broke it down to 80% recover with no help and very little distress...no telling how many have this or have had it unknowingly. Horrible tornado in Memphis..over 25 dead...they saying F3 at least......bare slabs.It has kicked in big time in Iran...27% of their Parliament has it..probably more actually...our ol buddy Kim of NK says they have none lol...he will invent the cure by Friday probably...on a white horse no doubt. We are getting T-storm booming rain with a T-nado watch...they are saying up to 4 inches. Swilling java and smoking cannabis...fine habits to have ! Peace ya'll

87984874_2899057573491580_4312188534308995072_o.jpg

Good morning yall!
Well, no virus here Yet......but ppl are doing the same here at the stores. No purel, no ass wipe, dry goods dwindling. lol
I think its bad, but not black plague bad. Wash hands and avoid people and public places till it passes.
I'd gladly trade my pain for the flu at this point. (and I HATE being sick)

I think somebody here once said they trim dry.
I was checking out the trimbag trimmer and wanted to know if anybody here has tried it?
With only 1 hand I'm always looking for a way to make the job easier and faster.

Good morning, everyone. I'm getting spring fever. Now if the snow would co operate and melt.

Keef, any news on your selling and buying the new digs?

My jobs for today are to read up on trimming and curing herbs and picking up mason jars. A humidor case that could house my guitars and herbs would be nice to eventually build. I also want to spend some time researching how to improve my aero nute recipe to support good bacteria growth. After getting over colds and a nasty strep skin infection, I need to resume my fitness workouts. I'll be sore tomorrow, but a good sore. It will be good to get back into the routine.

Have a good day. Instead of smoke one for me, I can say smoke em if you got em.

Morning OFC - Another rainy day in the Pines. I'm growing moss, I think!

Not much to report - Jawja has it's first 2 COVID19 cases - dude went to N Italy, came home and gave it to his son.

Fascinating shenanigans happening in the primaries. Can't make it up!

Peace out - Key's off to find the bong. Smoke 'em... and then smoke 'em again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back