Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just felt another wave wash over me from the caps -- I think that sign say "Too High" but I'm not sure ?- Having trouble focusing ?- Not sure there is even a sign there at all ?-- Am I even here ?-- Where is here ?-

Edit -- Still listening to Samantha Fish -

Good evening your old farts...got home about mid day today from visiting family...my youngest grand baby’s 1st birthday...went out to the shed and refilled the res and trimmed up the plants...switched my one organic grow to 12/12 after trimming and tying...Just gonna let it go now for a while and see how it does...bout all I’m gonna try to do is keep the stalks cleaned up and try to promote bud growth...how you do that?Also trimmed up the younguns in the other box and tied them down they are still vegging for a bit longer...wish I knew what the he|| I was doin though...gonna probably get a late start on the outdoor garden this year cuz we’re gonna take a bit of vacation early in the summer or late spring depending on how this corona b$ goes...mostly just visit family here in NCal and Oregon, do some coastal sight seeing and hangin...see if maybe they growin some weed over on the NCal coast, I hear the do...

We are all going in to a challenging time. So here are some words of wisdom. It's better when enjoyed in the context of the 36 chambers (I'm on the east coast, you west coast guys can sue me, I have a feisty lawyer who wears tie dye undershirts, wu tang forever! ), but... be water, my friends .
41IO7TwzwiL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I kinda like chillin in the mountains as I do. I work really hard at not getting stressed out over stuff. I'll be bummed if we go through a bunch of shortages. (Not TP but real stuff, like meat and veggies at the store. Haven't got that kind of perpetual grow, not yet anyways

Good morning yall!
Costco and Wal-Mart are absolutely insane! People pushing cart loads of TP.
***!!!! Has NOBODY figured out how to wipe without paper?
No reported cases here yet but I'm thinking if you use just a little common sense you can avoid this as easily as any other flu.
Groceries? I got 40 acres of groceries on the hoof and wing.
Got a steel trash can full of wheat and enuff cracked corn to last a millinium.
I think this is just another ** game from the powers that be to eliminate the weak and control the global population.
Anyway.....my house smells SO Nice!
Open the door and its sweet sweet flowers! Best air freshener Ever!

Good Morning OFC...Decent day in the making here...tad cooler after that wayward front moved on toward the East. Our town has been invaded by a flock of red crested panic buyers...they toted off all the paper(dude wipes included !...they had been sitting there for months) beans and rice were gone...vice items were gone...cig lighters and fuel...but propane fuel was still on shelf in plumbing department :rolleyes:. Processed meat and bread was low...water gone. Now...my turn to be an arse and complain about leadership at Federal levels....there is none!...nuff said. This is a horrible response to a National crisis and we deserve better...there has been weeks to educate...prepare...and devise plans to ensure the public's safety...none of this has been met. At this point you will do well to realize your on your on...I know most here are on this boat....but there is millions waiting for a Guvment response to save them...might pass it along...to quote a line from Apocalypse Now...."There is no one in charge here!"...Off for a walk...Spring time and the Coyotes have the call of the wild going out there...Peace ya'll.

Morning OFC-- Social Distancing ?- Guess that don't apply to the OFC ?-- Quit breathing at me Gloman !- 6 feet apart !- Don't be crowding me !-- It's dark !- Just finished my first cup of coffee and had a few tokes !- Not in a hurry to start the day !-- Wondering if my supply chain is gonna dry up ?--- I'll worry ahout that later --for now I got coffee and weed and right now that's all I need !--
Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this day !- In a minute ?- Shortly ?- soon ?- maybe ?

Bruno went fishing with the kids yesterday but they had to bring him home and lock him up !- - He wanted to fetch the fishing lures !- - He can get in as much trouble as me ?-- Hog or something got him in the neck pretty good -- Flesh wound only injured skin and was too late for me to sew it up even if I had my **** -He like me - He a tough ole country dog - He'll survive !

Good morning OFC. I have my first harvest in. I've been reading about making Golden Dragon, cannabis coconut oil, and gummies. I will be making GD in a canning jars first. The taste is supposed to be better.

The schools have closed from Covid-19 so we will be invaded by the grandkids again. Getting the smelly sawtooth marjoram out of the house cutting down the pungent smell will help stealth. The kids know that I raise vegetables in the basement. I offered them some chili peppers and basil. VEGTABLES! YUCK, NO WAY! I smiled and now they carefully inspect their food for dreaded vegetables. They don't know about cauliflower potatoes or sweet potato fries, squash macaroni and cheese, or death by chocolate zucchini cake and bread.

Son in law is ok with it, but daughter is paranoid. She's doing the Sgt Shultz denial of "I know nothink, absolutely nothink!". I lead her Baptist raised mom astray. Daughter is probably an athiest. LOL.

My personal freed of Don't ax, Don't tell, Don't smell and Don't sell works in the family.

Have a good day and stay healthy.

Go Dax !-- There is no recipe or set strength for Green Dragon so knock yourself out on trying to make it taste better !- THC/CBD dissolve in alcohol -- How much in how much alcohol is up to U ?-- To make it taste good U gotta break the rules -- My solution is to add clean RSO to a prepared wine/brandy -- I'll work out dosing later--
On dosing ?-- Dax if U will decarb some on a paper plate or such and pack it into empty gel caps U can get a rough idea about what a dose is !- Take a couple and you'll know how strong they are in an hour or so and then U can figure out how many would be a dose !- Then weigh some caps and find out how much weed is in a cap /dose -- That'll help U when U doing rough math On making coconut extract or other edibles !-

Edit :-- Get U a vacuum pump and some of that celite filter stuff Umbra uses -U can remove much of the water soluble compounds that will affect taste !-- U can also make RSO clean enough to put in a vape cartridge if U thin it slightly -- See: EJ Mix !- Warm the CLEAN RSO up and add EJ Mix drop vise while mixing !- Won't take much !- Fill cartridges and vape away !-- Works fine in a dab rig too !

Last edited by a moderator:
40,000 people crowded into airports for hours last night returning from Europe -- If Carona wasn't in your town yet this should speed it along ?-- Another symptom of a failed presidency !- --Never fear all will be well !-- We building a wall !

Good morning all! Dull dreary day, a skiff of snow overnight and 20 degrees now. All the closings and madness getting closer to me here but we still have TP on the shelves. Just hope the gardening store doesn't close before Wednesday. Looking forward to a quieter day today. Keep your heads down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back