Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everybody.
Keef, we should chat later. Hopefully this evening. I have the most lucid dreams and I think they're astral sometimes. People I'm connected to I can find and see.
Nick, that's ******* dank!
Keef, you got ******* dank too!
2RE you got this bro. Situational awareness reigns supreme here!
I'm a teenager still in my mind most of the time. I don't even recognize myself in pictures from my youth most of the time. I see it in my boy though.
My friggin windows won't roll up and it's raining. This is the third time I think now... ***.
You all are family to me! When I first saw the thread I thought it was the Officers Club. You guys are actually really inclusive to anyone and everyone until they provide a reason not to be. One of the reasons I love this place. So much knowledge shared, respectfully.
It's not the fuse.... Ugh me windows are broke!

Nov - I got an mental exercise for U ?
Can U stop your mind's inner dialogue?- -Some use a mantra -in a dark room with a single candle as a focus !- Stopping that inner dialogue is harder than U think but a good place to start !

Last edited by a moderator:
That Wooly Bugger thang make them horrible screaming noises was out tonight in the dark while everybody still awake !- I squeezed a couple rounds off into the ground real quick - During the screaming -- If I didn't know what it was - dat woulda scared the **** outta me !-- Sleep well !-- Stay away from the mudhole !- There's stuff and thangs round here U don't want to meet at night -- Me being one of them !

Good morning OFC.

One of the grandchildren was feeling a little sick to his stomach last night. We knew he wasn't at the top when he turned down an Oreo. Hope the guy feels better today.

I went to the store for supp!ies. No white bread. I ended up getting a cook your own ciabatta loaf. The sacrifices I have to make. Darn it to heck. I messed up not getting flour instead. Everyone was keeping six foot distance except for two other old guys making fun at everyone's caution. There is always a few. It's early though, a lull to allow me to learn safe hygiene practices.

Have a good one. Stay healthy, stealthy and wise.

Good Morning OFC...70* here heading to 85* and high RH...some say CV-19 does not do well in high temps and RH...10 day forecast shows us heading to all most 90* and high RH next week...the warm countries have less cases than cooler places by some reports. Silver lining in sweat??...I'll take it! If your store is out of bread ...crackers may still be in stock...they are a big part of prep kits...I use the pilot crackers in my stashes....they are good for long term storage and were a staple used by pilots in survival kits. Will need to give the garden a sprinkle today...had to mud it in and now got to water it all ready...well pleased to have it going though...I plant more than needed to give away. Coffee and bong in good form today...smoke it while you got it!

88237151_3679345575440030_8077536459487182848_n.jpg

I get up early. OFs can slip in naps whenever. Kids around makes the quiet time special. I'm picking up flour this morning. On camping, once you hike away from the roads a mile, you are in virgin territory. People don't like to work. I am counting on that for bread. Raw ingredients are more work. If I have to, I'll grind my own. I know I can get grain.

Morning OFC !- Naps I can do !-- Not hurting much just woke up about 3:30 wanting coffee !-- Texas has no real state wide response to corona - They monitoring it --Pres. said it was a Democrat hoax and will just wash on thru --nothing to worry about -- Some starting to think maybe that's not true ?-- - Some the more progressive cities closing schools and the like -- Basically Texas just gonna Bend over and take it !--
Bread ?-- My list of 5s and 25s - I think I mentioned 25 lbs of flour ?- and yeast ?-- Of course I have none of that - I know how I should have prepared for what's coming but I've been denied the opportunity to do it !-- So we'll see how good the army trained me in survival techniques ? -- I couldn't even get to a pawn shop or such for a big pressure cooker for a still -All ways felt when da SHTF a moonshine still was a nessessity - Wish I woulda been in my own place before this happened !- No !-- Can't have Keef getting a fair shake!-- So we put him in the mudhole without transportation ?-- That should slow him down ?-- I feel like I got caught with my pants down --totally unprepared and nothing I could do about it ! - At least this removes the fake feeling of security some have ? -- I'm well aware of my situation !-- I'm pretty much screwed !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning yall!
Long day in store for me today.
Gotta take my aunt in to her primary and discuss a D.N.R.
She's mad as a wet hen at me for saving her the other day.
Sometimes it don't matter What you do for someone. They Still gonna kick you in the teeth.
This care giving thing is emotionally and physically draining. Thank GOD for marijuana!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back