Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE, I love the song, the singer, the guitar. I played it for Bud and he really enjoyed it. We are waiting to see if our daughter is positive for the corona. She sounds terrible. we never quit worrying, do we? Beautiful day here still chilly. I got some new perennials planted. Love me some flowers. Stay well peeps. HP, laughed out loud and so did bud, your post up there.

I've heard all about the panic buying and empty store shelves around here -- My question is when do they stop ?-- U only got so much room for so much toilet paper ? -- Stripping the shelves this quick can't continue long ? - people be running outta money soon ?----
Bout all I know for sure these days is that when dis **** started-- I was growing weed -- and when dis **** ends--- I most likely will still be growing weed !-- It's all the same grow !--
I will be needing some copper tubing though !-- Just for RSO !-- OK mostly for RSO !-- No malting the grain and smoking the sprouts ?-- That ain't nessassary -- Never had to distill Muscatine wine before but sure is a lot of those wild grapes around ?-- Got to keep your options open ?-- Still waiting on some CKNs to show up !- All part of my diabolic plan -- I boil that chopped corn for awhile let it cool and add my yeast -- and the CKNs can have the corn when I'm finished with it !

I'm not ready yet Dax -- Just thinking out loud !-- That's what happens when dis **** gets loose ?-- The White Indica -- Short for Umbra's The White -x- Nepal Indica -- Then Waldo of BBSL fame hit that thang and this is that !-- Mother of The Mudhole Pink !
20200319_190652.jpg

Not yet Umbra -- Saving them for the Bat Cave-- I still got a half dozen of your grape crosses to sort out !-- Along with all this other stuff -- I'm a variety hoarder and I'm just barely keeping it straight on my head right now -- My fantasy goal is to get set up at the Bat Cave have the kinks worked out and some da dankist **** to be had by Jan 1st 2021 -- The Texas legislature meet then to give Texas MMJ !-- I'm let my weed do the talking !-- No !- I'm too cocky for that -- I'll be talking plenty **** but I'll be backing it up !
Is it bragging if it's true ?

We all gonna die ain't we ?- I don't know about U but I intend on dying high !-- Since I don't know when that will be -- I best stay high ?
Little boy sitting on the corner playing with a bottle of liquid - Priest making his rounds of the hood noticed him and said --What U got there Jonny ?-- Jonny said Padre what I got in this bottle is the most powerful liquid in the world !-- Father laughed and said no Jonny --holy water is the most powerful liquid in the world ! - Did U know U can put a drop of holy water on a pregnant woman's navel and she'll pass a boy ?-- Jonny looked up and said father that ain't **** !- U put a drop of this here turpentine on a cat's *** and it'll pass a motorcycle !

Well, when you get to the bat cave, wherever in Texas that is, you be best served by having cats take care of those pesky little vermin...they’ll tolerate those small dogs and still do the work...

Cats... will agree, have 2 ferals onsite that I brought in from a barn cat rescue to deal with mice. Cats are safe and a bit overweight at this point, mice are gone, win win. Except for the mice, they kinda lost. Womp womp.
Ferrets... lolol my work BFF had 4 of them roaming the house when he lived in a hippie a-frame in the NE Kingdom back in the 80s. Kept his food supply safe. Socks and keychain, not so much. Probably already smelled like hippie, so ferretstank is moot. Blue on black.
The place I used to rent up in maine, landlady had two Manchester terriers. Look like a minpin with the build of a long legged, lean patterdale and the perfect black n tan tuxedo . Like an actual shrunken doberman from working lines. They'd be up all night chasing vermin inside the walls. Yes inside. There were some crawlspace sealing deficiencies in the architecture... 1+3 =5 oh sh1t we bought the wrong length lumber, well screw it well just shorten this one kneewall, mind the gap... That growhouse was a bare bones but comfy fishing camp with a 100A service lolol. The dogs were A+ entertainment. Wake up to a dead rat or red skwrl on my pillow more often than not. 11/10 would recommend, And the only other terriers I have ever liked are the pit types, so thats saying alot. Manchesters have the same trying to work out their game spirit while also trying to kiss up kinda cuteness.

Whoa dudes so okay. I just smoked my first hit off my first jailhouse pinner of just dried @umbra s triple grape. Not kidding one hit. And I just realised I wrote an epic novel about pets as predators I need to go to sleep.

Rose;
I really hope your daughter recovers soon. Be well.

Umbra;
um... Brah. It was seriously like a tiny hit.20200319_230338.jpg

Ferrets are great friends! I had two I'm my later teens. They were rescues and didn't live long but they were so much fun. Except when you want your keys, remote or Zippo. I never did find the Zippo they ferreted off. They're smart! Mine were great with kids and animals but not women. They boy would bite through your toe nails! The stink is something you get use to when they become friends. It's not too much worse than a cat if they've had their scent glands removed and iirc there's a solution you can use in the litter box to make it even less odorous and also shampoo.They're actually super super clean animals as long as you keep them clean, too.
Ha ferrets! I wanna go buy some now... Good thing the pet stores are closed!

I have another friend who has two now, truly entertaining and interactive critters. One is the bandit and the other is the attention hog. They team up and I think it's a distraction technique lol love it. She has a burrow bin for them filled with I can't remember what, but it helps manage the funk. They really smell mild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back