Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh they be coughing but it's from da dank !- We have a little Wake and Bake session every morning that ends up lasting until 4:20 then we start over!-- I had a severe head injury spent most of a decade as a legal morphine junkie --Then I learned to make my own meds and quit the doctor !-- I take cannacaps or a coconut extract 2-3 times day
It's good medicine it's just a shame Texas will lock U up for it !- I eat weed for medicine but I smoke for pleasure !--

Another cup of coffee and another toke or 2 and I'm try to be real today -- Got to find a way to shuffle things around -- Bloom need to move!--
Auto I got a house on Padre Island for sale and I came over to stay at my nephew's in a travel trailer while the house is sold -- We're waiting for the sale to close !-- I'll be buying me place back deeper in the Big Thicket!-- Been divorced a couple years and I'm going all in on weed !-- Looking for a place hopefully on the Trinity River -- The new place will be known as The Bat Cave -- At the Bat Cave I'll he setting up a geriatric grow unit to see just how much one crippled up old man man grow -- I'm a cloner and hoard varieties --
I run Indica or Indica heavy hybrids that will finish in about 60 days -- When the OFC started some wanted to share seed but wanted to protect thier identity- They would send the seed to me and I would divide them up and send them back out !--Lots of top notch genetics were passing thru my hands and I kept a share of many and even bred some things from them !-- There's things born and bred in Texas growing in some the free states !--

Hit it again Umbra !-- U gotta get well !

Umbra those Black Triangle seed burning a hole in my pocket but this is not a good time for me to pop more seed -- Too many unknowns right now !
RE - making bread with his beer yeast ?- I like it !- Ran across my yeast yesterday - it was mocking me !-- I'm have to get U guys to teach me how to make beer one day ?-- I don't even drink but the process got under my skin !

Biff getting some dry ice -- That's how we have to make hash in the southern heat !-- I was gonna be real today but not yet !-- Might have to take some more caps - I'm feeling old today !-- I'm try to convince the nephew that those dirt plants want to go outside for hash in the fall !-- Rats put a hurting on me - They chopped off a few limbs but the real damage was them ringing a couple plants -- ate the bark off the stem all the way around the stalk -- Kilt them dead as a door knob -- Got a great group coming up behind them but the loss hurts !-- Bastids!

Yeah I saw that -- She roll a pin joint ? - She learning what I knew for a long time !-- I don't know how U do it and don't care !- Just keep doing it !- I got a Black Berry Banana a Candy Cane and a Sunset Sherbert all with that BOG dad in early bloom now -- It was such a simple plan run some your grape crosses and pick out a heavy producer with strong grape terps -- U gotta go throw a monkey wrench into it !-- U and your dam mystery terps !-
Don't get me wrong I am not complaining -- Just makes everything more complicated !

Good morning ofc, yeah the bread was ok but the yeast didn’t work as well as it might have...I’ll get the right stuff and give it another go...new day so let’s git’r done, lots of things to do but don’t feel much like doin’m...I’ll try again later...

Last edited:
Good morning all, RE, is that a yellow min rose planted next to a rhody? Pretty, thank you, i needed that. No word from B yet. I didn't want to wake her up. I wonder if they give out test results on the weekend.
I am going to try my hand at making masks for the hospital. I am the only person you know that took 6 years of home ec and can't sew, but a mask, heck yes.

I got squash and tomato flowers and some strawberry ones too
20200321_113304.jpg

There is a problem making those mask out of cloth !-- I wore them for about 8 hours a day for most of 20 years -- U grab and pull and rip it off in one motion and drop the paper ones in the trash -- That's not gonna work with cloth !
Old habits die slow - They gonna rip up a bunch of cloth mask at 1st !--

RE, that wasnt a fair test. You didnt show the huge grandeur of the LadyBanks. Is there a rhody? I bet they are pretty together.
B sounds better this morning. No results but 6 days, she says she knows she has it. Shes never sick this long. Im going to the garden!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back