Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, going to go do some work in the pot room but thought i would say hi. My old boss called me and we talked forever, along with him, our daughter, our new TN daughter and another, i need a nap. It is a beautiful early spring day. I really need to pop a move.. Having my first ever WW. one joint. i like it. i didn't think i did. but this is good.

Just cleaned up from grilling. Italian sausage with peppers n opinions and Coney island cheese sauce on toasted hoagie rolls.
Sunny and not quite 50. Burned trash in the burn barrel this am and no one called me in. It was eerily quiet.
More people out walking now, and there's a woodpecker making a racket across the street. Also saw a pair of bluebird in the yard for the first time since I moved in well overca decade ago, so that was cool.

a better view Rose, behind the gate and fence is the not ready for prime time garden area...
536765A4-4767-4C89-B3B1-F9CD16A62A50.jpeg

Hi ofc! It's cold out there. The Google says it's 39*. I don't buy it.
Auto, I'm pretty sure the next line was a question about grits but it has been some years.
Glad you're feeling better Umbra! As long as your smokin something the world is right.
Stinky that would hit the spot right now. I have some red sauce from the pasghetti the other night that would fit right in.
It's nice to see spring in the world. Thanks guys for the outdoor pics. I long for the day I can contribute to that!

USS Mercy to Los Angeles as of right now.
National Guards off to NYC. Edits: Washington and California
Umbra, when we were sick there was a period of a few days where we felt better for a bit, then it came back. I think now maybe we did have the stomach type of covid. I was down for about 3 days. Then I was ok and then ouch again.
I'm starting to notice I'm coughing but I think it's because I've been smoking more..I hope that's why. I've been really careful.
We watched the first episode of the Witcher. She said Geralt is lame and whispers to much. He's actually quite witty in other forms of the stories... That's the first time I actually got to watch the whole episode. As a fan I'm ready for number two. If I'd just turned it on I might bail.

Last edited:
I was just cooking dinner and slicing an apple. A Pink Lady had 2 seeds growing inside. Well, they're in soil now. One thing I've never done with my Henkels is gardening, until today.
Back to dinner I go

Attachments

• 20200322_200228.jpg
    20200322_200228.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20200322_200051.jpg
    20200322_200051.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 14
That was my mother’s favorite rose, she had a big one out by the gate...about 12” tall and across, like one of those old coconut snowball thingy’s only yellow...
Guess I should go watch the local news tonight, I have been kinda numb to it...the national news in some form or another is hard not to see, seems like it’s always on...
Trimmed up the plants again tonight, probably for the last time other than selective defoliation down low...the goal is to get several nice colas with good light penetration and avoid those pesky little larfy things like I just cooked up last night...they made decent gummies and the grape and raspberry didn’t allow much grassy flavors thru...but I’d rather have more/bigger flowers up top...

Last edited:
I trimmed one in a 5 gallon bucket once just to see what would happen. Just grew the two main stalks, cut everything else. It turned out better then I expected and I got two main colas about 18" long. This was a inside/outside grow as I carried that dang bucket outside every morning and I carried her in when it rained. I was living in my camper and grew that plant in a total of three states! Harvested it in NJ because I saw the beginnings of bud rot. Turned out to be worse then I thought but after cutting away half the buddage it was still over two zips.

I’ve taken plants on the road a couple of times in the motorhome because I planted and then decided on a trip before they got established...in my case it didn’t work to my advantage as both grows we’re pretty stunted though they did survive to flower...

Good evening friends

Thank you for posting those pics 2Re and Keef. :D

"The two yutes were uh..."
"Excuse me did you just say "yute""?
" Yes the yutes"
" What the **** is a yute?"

Or something close to that

I LOVE THAT MOVIE. After all these years it still makes me laugh. Marisa Tomei won the Academy Award for best supporting actress for her role in My Cousin Vinny. Fred Gwynne played the Judge in his last role before passing away. Before "Car 54 Where Are You" and "The Munsters" he was a movie actor.

smoking meat

187dhc.jpg

:)
Take it light friends.

I gotta quit listening to that liar give those daily briefings---He's not capable of telling the truth !--malaria medicine gonna save us all -- Lie !-- We got plenty PPE - no we don't !-- hospital ships be on thier way -- No they not !-- Corana will magically go away -Really ?-- --He's such an ignorant arrogant dickhead ! --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back