Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning folks. Fighting a little cabin fever and a little depression. I did find a private gym to use since mine was shut down. That should help with the bad feelings. Im about to pop some cheesy headband seeds too, that always makes me feel better. I hope everyone has a great day.
IMG_20200406_130239_01.jpg

Good morning OFC

Wet and rainy today. I am heading down to my shop soon. Gonna get wet going down there.
There is a frog living in my shop I call ribbet. It seems I have a lot of frogs down there or it's the same one I see every year. ha ha I leave one of the shop doors open whenever I am down there. Maybe they come in to the shop that way. I dunno but this frog keeps me and my plants company. ;) Seeing as it's raining I know I will see him or her. It is good to have company in these times of self isolation. sigh

Stay safe

Good morning OFC. Been staying up later and waking up later as the week has progressed. Not much point in getting upset or uptight about the world. Lambs bread brings the world in perspective. I like getting high. Tunes are jammin'. Another cup of Joe with strawberry milk.

Update on the Bat Cave -- Still haven't got my car back -- Realtor acting like a deer in the headlights -- Nephew's GF - going to work in a nursing home !-- They trying to kill me !
I plan on coming up out this mudhole but dam virus make it hard on me !-- Stay tuned !

Congrats on the upgrade SA...your moving on up...nice pineapple lesso...all ways wanted to try them here but I am a bit far North...South part of the State can grow oranges and lemons...but it is a struggle here. County made available 1175 ...CV-19 kills ...stay at home yard signs...stopped in local market...10 or so people there...maybe...all the "limit one per customer" signs are gone...bread rack was completely full..store employ asked if I wanted extra loaf...ahh nooo...Walmart is back to normal..no divided lines...guess it was just the first of the month rush they had to have extra control. Got ready to go to town today and it was...mask...gloves...gun...getting confused if I am buying or robbing.

Morni.... Good afternoon everyone. More of yesterday, a new digit flipped on the calendar. we are in a CV-19 safe isolation so this is our life for a while. Our kids are doing the same, so except for each other, nothing new comes in.

I found a new led that I want. Scientists have tested far UV C light in the 222 nm range. Its frequency penetrates and kills viruses but doesnt hurt people. It works nearly instantaneously. Only one manufacturer that i saw so far, but there will soon be a bunch. It won't penetrate tears making it eye safe. It won't penetrate the epidermal layer of skin making it non-cancerous. It kills cold and flu viruses too. Of course, its back ordered and vaporware for everyday people so far, but i would install those in every room and flash sanitize nightly. I believe that the patent is open sourced, so it should be available soon.

Stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back