Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC !-- U know that feeling when U wake up the day after taking a major asswhooping ?-- Yeah Buddy!-- Doctor told me once pain was your bodies way of telling U that U still alive !-- I flipped him off to his face !-- We didn't see each other again after that encounter --I'm still alive !

Happy Easter, or celebration of new beginnings and spring.

Weed Hole! It would make a good name for old farts to hang out in case this thread gets too long. I have cooking equipment to round up for decarb. TTYL. Stay safe.

Good morning yall!
Happy Easter!
I quit buying grass from the Easter bunny a long time ago!
It makes your head spin but it stinks to high heaven and leaves black soot everywhere! lol
We will reschedule the Easter egg hunt for the little kiddos at church. After the "all clear" notice. Its a Gas watching them go for the candy filled eggs.

Good morning OFC. Listening to John Prine tribute. Gave dogs some bones. I was going to buy a couple baby rabbits for the dogs to play with, but son felt it was a bit cruel and I thought the dogs would like it. Yard looks good. Starting the smoker up

Happy spring you guys. I am so grumpy it is stupid. I kinda want to hit someone but i don't know who. I went to DQ last night and we had treats. Thats it, that is all i got. Flipped the bathroom yesterday. Forgot to take out the impatience. Still too cold at night for them. I will put them in the bedroom under the t5s to keep them going I guess. I am glad to have the bedroom back, but i do miss those kids. Don't want um back, but all in all a fun time.

eb9874c5ca4b443ad772e8d1a7109b59.jpg

(Purple Haze times Black Berry Snow Lotus ) times Purple Haze --- The Purple Rose ?--
Just so happens the lady that what gifted me the PH seed was called Rose and it will be purple !--Little bit of Waldo in there for good measure -- Hard as the mudhole been on me I been working dis **** !-- Come up out this place with The Mudhole Pink and a Purple Rose -- I'm bout ready to declare victory and climb up out this mudhole !

Edit -- Get my car back Tuesday-- Then off to find a dam Bat Cave ! --

Sorry to hear about your loss Nov..

My nephew is in quarantine...waiting on CV-19 test...no telling for him...he is in poor health for a 47 yo...looks older than me...smokes...drinks...does not eat well..high BP..it could easily be Bronchitis with him.

Rain finally hit...so far so good...most of the ruff stuff is North of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back